Anyone know what happened to anglia news readers?

1 view

Enchanting Ari Bowles

Feb 18, 2004, 1:40:37 PM2/18/04
Have they got the boot or gone on hols? Not too keen on these new ones
a tad insincere

8_bit

Feb 18, 2004, 3:00:40 PM2/18/04
Enchanting Ari Bowles shocked all on uk.local.east-anglia at Wed, 18 Feb
2004 18:40:37 GMT by suggesting:

> Have they got the boot or gone on hols? Not too keen on these new ones
> a tad insincere

I remember when Anglia had their own ISP - great little dialup, anonymous
accounts, and all ;)

--
Thetford Forest Archaeology
<URL:http://www.aoqv41.dsl.pipex.com/>

Andy

Feb 19, 2004, 8:32:19 AM2/19/04

"8_bit" <edwardsR...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Have they got the boot or gone on hols? Not too keen on these new ones
> > a tad insincere

Tim Curtis is now doing that evening time discussion programme, where
heavyweight local politicians (Jerry Hayes for instance) mull over the
week's current affairs.

I'm not too keen on the new ones myself, that written I was never too keen
on the old ones either.

Karl Heidle was recently in March asking locals what they thought of being
branded rude, blunt and ignorant... I regret not being asked - I'd have
told him to go &#*£ himself.

Andy

Jaques d'Alltrades

Feb 19, 2004, 10:23:50 AM2/19/04
The message <4034bae0$0$10336$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>
from "Andy" <m...@privacy.net> contains these words:

We aren't, are we? Well, only when someone mentions that Jeremy
wossisface Boy Racer presenter.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/