Our son was murdered by the criminal freemasons.

joestir...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:18:25 AM7/3/15
Our son was murdered by the criminal freemasons.

I have sent this email today to the Crown Office in Glasgow and others to update you to the ongoing investigation of our son's suspicious death. We addressed our complaint to Mr Frank Mullholland QC, but we were told after 8X months that he does not deal with complaints.

Last week, we received a report from Mr IB regarding our complaint to Crown Office. MR IB's boss (JH) has vigorously defended this report without taking on board that we recorded a Mr AQ lying).
I offered to play part of the recording over the phone and she refused. We totally refute Mr IB's report for reasons explained to Mr IB (via phone call). We have recorded more than one of the Crown office staff lying. Due to 3 years of closed door decisions, we have offered the Crown Office that they come to our house and listen to the recordings. Let's do this transparently and have the meeting recorded. Closed doors are a thing of the past, this is where corruption breeds corruption (fat envelopes).

We are experiencing the same problems we have had with Police Scotland. It has become clear that it is pointless communicating by email or phone calls as the Police and Crown can only operate behind closed doors. We have asked senior staff within the Police and Crown to come and sit down with the family in a transparent meeting. All have refused, why?.

It's been over X3 years now and all we have had is verbal comments and opinions. We have seen nominal evidence (4X grainy photos and 4X seconds of cctv). We have had to initiate all of the communications in the last X3 years, why?.

We have submitted only a partial complaint to the Police and Crown Offices to test the water. There are many serious inconsistencies which are ignored by those paid to investigate. The Police and Crown are doing reviews and reports behind closed doors. We are not allowed to see these reports, why?. This is all about "OUR" son, for Christ's sake. When our son was murdered, the Police took a long character statement from my wife (came to our house twice). Then they asked me and I said no problem, can I have a copy and they said that I could not have a copy?. I did not do one as I knew the Crown would just file it. I wondered if it was a character assassination statement? i,e. were they looking for something to discredit our son? or something they could use against us?. Come on, as if the Crown Office would ever read it. The taxpayer is ignorant to the ways the Police and Crown Office operate, they are playing human gods every day.

This is just a fraction of what we need to know so that we can continue with our own enquiry. It is very evident to us that the Police and Crown are continuing with a cover-up. We now have substantial evidence to back this up. The cover-up is continuing even to the very minute you read this. Let me give you an example. On Tuesday 30/6/15, I called a few people within the Crown and Police. All of them answered. This morning Thursday 2/7/15, I called 4X of those people within the Crown Office and all went onto voicemail. The Policeman (SG) was not in his office today. Two of these people within the Crown each have a Personal Assistant, so why voicemails?.

Also, the policeman has submitted a 30 page report to the Crown, which we are not allowed to see. Incidentally, I have called all of these 4X numbers to the Crown Office 3X times in a 3X hour period, all went onto voicemail.

Let me tell you what is happening. We were supposed to pick up some of the productions from our son's case at 2pm today. It is now 1:20pm and no contact from them so I shall send this email out.
Update at 1:25pm, just received a voicemail from JH's PA to say returning my call..... I did not leave a message on any of their voicemails. I can't be bothered with this PA because yesterday, she now wants to know exactly what my enquiry is about. JH did not get back to me as promised. They like to be in control, who's face is on that UK coin?. We were supposed to get 3X return calls to confirm (none received). I have waited until 1:55pm before posting this email. Update, no calls and the time is now 7pm.

Here is a problem, you see, 3 years ago we gave the Police 2X cassettes of secret recordings between me and the main suspect. To keep this brief, I requested that we listen to the tapes before we accept them. We have documented them trying to con us before, we wouldn't want to sign for a couple of blank cassettes. It took us 3X years to get this far.

Also, the senior Policeman involved has apparently submitted a 30 page report to the Crown, which we are not allowed to see. We need the Police and Crown to know that we totally refute this report as well. This cop has been on our son's case for two and a half years and not one email or phone call in that time. He did come to our house 18 months ago with his colleague, who was in charge of the case. His 47 year old senior colleague retired suddenly after 18 months of nothingness. I need you to know that we had really burst our balls helping the Police. We had no idea, the authorities were doing the same to cover up the case.

I told you our son's death is a no-brainer, three guys go for a drink and two come back..... or was our son's murder premeditated, hence the cover-up?. Let me give you a motive, I used to run a free support group for victims of Freemasonry (this world's biggest criminal organisation). I do not believe in conspiracies, only concrete evidence, of which we have mountains of. I need you to know that the main suspect is a Co Mason (another branch of criminal freemasonry).

We will no longer listen to the Police and Crown Office "abuse of power" from behind closed doors. We loved our boy and we will fight until we get justice, I would expect you to do the same (God forbid) if it ever happens to you. Stop the closed doors now, do nothing and they win. Never ever have a verbal conversation with people in authority, get yourself a home phone recorder (ebay) and a small digital voice recorder (lasts for hours). I have forwarded this email to my friends within the Church and other conscientious people.

We do not have the funds to fight this system nor are we asking for money. I need you to learn about the evil criminal elite who control you. The Police and Crown Office have sworn their allegiance to the queen of crooks, not you. Before you judge me, the queen is the head patroness of world freemasonry (lower case for low life masons). Are you offended?, study the queen's cousin, the duke of kent, he is England's top criminal freemason. I told my wife since day one that we would never get human justice. My personal belief is to leave it all to God and His spiritual direction, mark my Word.

We have told everyone in authority in the last 3 years, we are not interested in hatred or revenge. Nor do we want to sue the taxpayer. We are fighting for transparency and justice (miss him badly). Finally, we are not foolish enough to think this is just about us. Love and peace to all (smile).....

Joe Stirling (2nd July 2015)