For those who might be interested

RustyHinge

Sep 24, 2013, 9:46:41 AM9/24/13
The Bunwell Village Stores has Jim Beam at £15 per bottle ATM

--
Rusty Hinge

Nun the Wizer

Sep 25, 2013, 2:44:13 AM9/25/13
RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> writes
>The Bunwell Village Stores has Jim Beam at �15 per bottle ATM

I took Tone's advice in the Shedde and bought litres of Grant's
from Sanisbrewery's @ 17zu per litre. Might explain my hangover today
:-(
--
Nun the Wizer

RustyHinge

Sep 25, 2013, 10:40:40 AM9/25/13
I noted that in the Shed.

I wouldn't touch Grant's with yours...

Well, not to drink, anyway.

RustyHinge

Nov 4, 2013, 4:50:52 PM11/4/13
On 24/09/13 14:46, RustyHinge wrote:
> The Bunwell Village Stores has Jim Beam at �15 per bottle ATM

Tescohas one litre bottles of Gordons Dry Gin for �15 - offer closes
tomorrow...

I've got three bottles, and there will be much sloe gin sloshing (I use
the term advisedly) about at Christmas.

RustyHinge

Sep 22, 2017, 7:00:48 AM9/22/17
On 25/09/13 07:44, Nun the Wizer wrote:
Check dates before being surprised: Sainsbury has a fine vatted malt at
£30/bottle - Six Isles Reserve. It's very good - certainly has a good
proportion of either LAPHROAIG or Ardbeg, the phenolic fraction being
ameliorated with Jura, Highland Park and two others.

Highly recommended: I'm currently about to open bottle#4.