Re: [RSGB] No. 10, December 2016 - January 2017

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 20, 2019, 3:10:31 PM5/20/19
Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2019 19:29:47 +0100, mm0fmf <no...@invalid.com> wrote:

>>> Those familiar with "Hitch Hikers' Guide to the Galaxy" may see an
>>> analogy here.
>>>
>>> When confronted with (essentially) the answer to his question, it was
>>> obvious he didn't understand the question, let alone the answer.
>>>

>> I thought he was trolling (as per) when he posted it. But when it came
>> clear he was being serious my flabber was gasted. At a stroke he undid
>> years of careful false persona building. The silly old twat.
>
> Do you ever have an original thought or idea in your head?
> When did you start copying others?
> I bet it was in infants school......
> Dimwit...

Rich, why did you say you held a Full when you actually only held a 2E0?

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Rambo

May 20, 2019, 3:31:40 PM5/20/19
On 20 May 2019 19:10:29 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
Don't start ...he'll only keep repeating himself ad nauseam...

Like you.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

May 22, 2019, 4:29:49 AM5/22/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZVPYFPGEg
--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace