Re: Yaesu FT-227R and FT-227RB PLL Control Unit Differences?

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 8:26:05 AM5/4/19
Pirate Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
>> https://rapidgator.net/file/25f526b4c408d2d928134457d6a56450/Cold.Pursuit.2019.720p.WEB-DL.rar.htmlhttps://rapidgator.net/file/25f526b4c408d2d928134457d6a56450/Cold.Pursuit.2019.720p.WEB-DL.rar.htmlOn
>> Sat, 4 May 2019 12:47:07 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..." <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>> "Brian Reay" <no...@m.com> wrote in message

>>> Whoosh!
>>>
>> well done you spelt that correctly.......
>>
> It's F10 on his keyboard.....

Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I’m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
although he was very good in Schindler’s List.

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Rambo

May 4, 2019, 8:44:42 AM5/4/19
On 4 May 2019 12:26:02 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
Not watched it.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 8:49:20 AM5/4/19
<snip>

>>> It's F10 on his keyboard.....
>>>

>> Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I’m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
>> although he was very good in Schindler’s List.
>
> Not watched it.

It’s not finished downloading yet, then? You still on dial-up or something?

Rambo

May 4, 2019, 9:58:05 AM5/4/19
On 4 May 2019 12:49:19 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
>>> Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I?m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
>>> although he was very good in Schindler?s List.
>>
>> Not watched it.
>
>It’s not finished downloading yet, then? You still on dial-up or something?

Not watched it...yet.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 11:47:48 AM5/4/19
mm0fmf <no...@invalid.com> wrote:
> On 04/05/2019 13:22, Rambo wrote:

>>> Really, it was one of your (many) angry posts that included the infamous
>>> upgraded claim.
>>>
>>> ;-)
>> I'm not the one documented elsewere as having anger issues...
>>
> But you are the one documented elsewhere telling lies about having a
> FULL licence. Why did you claim to have a FULL when you didn't?

Rich said he held a Full when he actually held a 2E0. Rich, why did you say
you held a Full when you actually held a 2E0? Thanks, Rich.

Brian Reay

May 4, 2019, 12:08:51 PM5/4/19
He actually claimed to have upgraded.

The obvious answer is he sat the exam, assumed he'd passed, but didn't.

That also explains his 'directed anger', or some of it, at me having
been involved in developing the exam he can't pass. Such behaviour is
common in under achievers. After all, it was my correcting the resident
idiot that triggered his vendetta and landed him in trouble.

--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same
date in October. In Oct 1907, a run on the Knickerbocker Trust
Company led to the Great Depression.

Rambo

May 4, 2019, 1:59:05 PM5/4/19
On Sat, 4 May 2019 17:08:50 +0100, Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:

>On 04/05/2019 16:47, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
>> mm0fmf <no...@invalid.com> wrote:

>>> But you are the one documented elsewhere telling lies about having a
>>> FULL licence. Why did you claim to have a FULL when you didn't?
>>>

>> Rich said he held a Full when he actually held a 2E0. Rich, why did you say
>> you held a Full when you actually held a 2E0? Thanks, Rich.
>>

>He actually claimed to have upgraded.
>
>The obvious answer is he sat the exam, assumed he'd passed, but didn't.
>
>That also explains his 'directed anger', or some of it, at me having
>been involved in developing the exam he can't pass. Such behaviour is
>common in under achievers. After all, it was my correcting the resident
>idiot that triggered his vendetta and landed him in trouble.

Another pack of suppositions with no basis in truth. Check your
dossier.

Now we do know all about your claims regarding a certain article which
you claim has been published.....

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 2:34:45 PM5/4/19
Bernie <bernie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Set the record straight, then, Chairman Dick; why did you say you had a
> full when you really only had a 2E0?

All we want to know is why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only
held a 2E0. Well, Rich? Why did you say you held a Full when you actually
only held a 2E0, Rich? Thanks, Rich.

Roger Hayter

May 4, 2019, 5:08:53 PM5/4/19
Stephen Thomas Cole <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:

You say "we"; personally I really couldn't care less.

> is why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only
> held a 2E0. Well, Rich? Why did you say you held a Full when you actually
> only held a 2E0, Rich? Thanks, Rich.

--

Roger Hayter

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 5, 2019, 1:46:28 AM5/5/19
Thing is, Rich said he held a Full when he actually only held a 2E0. You’ve
got to admit, it’s an odd thing to have said; that he held a Full when he
actually only held a 2E0. I’m of the opinion, Rog, that if we can get to
the bottom of why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only held a 2E0
then we can draw a line under this unfortunate period for Rich that has
followed after his saying that he held a Full when he actually only held a
2E0. HTH.

Brian Reay

May 5, 2019, 1:53:10 AM5/5/19
Roger just wants to ignore the fact his chums are liars.