Re: Topical for Burt

1 view

Stephen Cole

Jun 15, 2019, 10:03:10 AM6/15/19
Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 05:38:37 -0000 (UTC), Brian Reay <no...@m.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:

>>> Nice one... Dr Sandringham.
>>>

>> Tell us about your imaginary Upgrade, alphabet soup qualifications, and
>> degree Dumbo ;-)
> tee hee..gotten to.

Rich, do you know what happened to Burt, Rich, when he checked up on Paul,
Rich?

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Rambo

Jun 15, 2019, 11:08:55 AM6/15/19
On 15 Jun 2019 14:03:09 GMT, Stephen Cole
Don't know what you are babbling on about.

Stephen Cole

Jun 15, 2019, 11:41:16 AM6/15/19
Well, Rich, what happened was Paul said that Burt had checked up on Paul,
Rich, and that Burt had received some unspecified sanction for checking up
on Paul. Burt, Rich, has always been pretty cagey about what happened to
Burt when Burt, Rich, checked up on Paul, Rich, so we’re all keen to get to
the bottom of what happened to Burt, Rich, when he checked up on Paul,
Rich. I figured, Rich, that where you’ve got extensive experience with
telling lies, Rich, that you might be able to help identify which of Burt
and Paul is lying, Rich, about what happened to Burt when he checked up on
Paul, Rich. Thanks, Rich.