Lord of the freemasons (satan) having a feast (update)

joestir...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 9:13:56 AM6/28/15
Lord of the freemasons (satan) having a feast (update)

Warning, contains graphic Truth. Also research online how the secret societies want to boil Jesus in excrement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK78KAj2WWs

I was challenged online by a young ignorant freemason (in hiding) and he asked "And just what do flies, shit, and the devil have to do with Freemasonry?"

Answer..... satan is lucifer who is beelzebub who is lord of the flies (round shit) and you can read all over the net that satan/lucifer is the god of freemasonry. According to top freemason albert pike, the low level masons know nothing, it's just as long as they think they do.

We are in the end times my friends, the Good News is that Jesus wins. Repent or lament.

Research for yourselves and then checkout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCK41rmOJN8

coachandhorses

Jun 29, 2015, 3:54:06 AM6/29/15
"Convinced that the Masons are following him day and night, Joe shows
his level of maturity by referring to 'Freekmasons' and loves to be the
center of attention. He provides extensive information on how to foil
those who are following him and/or using a GPS system. From Glasgow,
Scotland, he's quite proud that he's 'making a difference' in the war
against Freemasonry. What? You've never heard of him? That's OK. We've
been tracking anti-Masons, including many 'bit-players' but he wasn't
even on our radar until he wrote to us begging to be noticed." [1]

"They have been controlling ALL of our communications, phone
calls/emails/ROYAL MAIL (totally infested with Masons) and that stops us
from progressing." [2]

"As you know, I have sent more than 30 serious articles to every MP and
newspapers in the UK" [3]

"First of all, write to your local lodge (via signed for letter), we
guarantee they will ignore you. Then do a Freedom of Information request
(via signed for letter). Then take your results to your Politician (ask
if he is a Mason). If you get nowhere, you now know for sure that
everything we say is true." [4]

"I have been persecuted, harmed, poisoned and attempted murder by my own
possessed family." [5]

"…I am not delusional, paranoid or suffer mental health." [5]

"Two years ago, I used to have a small caravan in my back garden to meet
with victims of the Pagan-Masons." [5]

"Message came to me on Sun eve (11th March 2012) that I was a "God" (I
rebuked this but was reassured about an hour later). Then, in the early
hours of Mon 12th, I awoke at approx. 4:00 am with an Aspirin tablet
stuck to my thumb ! This was another super-natural event (Tablet/God's
finger). No way could it have stayed there as I am always restless
(receiving-writing messages) or listening to previous sermons. I do NOT
care what unbelievers think. Father has made me ready." [6]

"I need your help asap, as my wife has decided to throw me into the
criminal elite's prison or hospital." [7]

"My wife took a copy of the email to our Doctors and other authorities
to get me out of our house. She says the Doctors will be writing to me
soon and that they want me to see a psychiatrist. I don't have a problem
with that but how can this be done transparently?. How can I be sure
that the brotherhood will not try to fabricate my demise?" [7]

"During another demonic attack (which I didn't fully understand), Satan
and his Tempted (SAHT) somehow managed to use my neighbour's stereo (in
their kitchen) to play two John Lennon songs. The first one was Happy
Christmas (War is over) and the second one was "Don't wanna be a soldier
mama, I don't wanna die"." [8]

"We went to the local Heat Spares for a washing machine valve. They
didn't have one (Heating parts only) but the guy recommended a local
Domestic Repairs shop. We tried it without success but this guy
recommended JEWSONS (Builders Merchants in Govan, Glasgow). As we drove
in, I received an intuitive - spiritual message as soon as I looked at
their big JEWSON's advertising board. I knew instantly it was about
Jesus and that the message was somehow connected to being Jewish… [8]
I said my prayers aloud, knowing that my smartphone is always listening
and recording via GCHQ (and NSA)." [8]

"Message to Icke, you appear to be a good man and have taught us much.
However, your God Program is wrong. Perhaps satan gave you that one? I
should also point out the obvious, the Moon was designed by God Jehovah,
as is all. Yes, David, you have been chosen and I hope you stay on the
right path. Money and fame can keep one in the devil's purse forever.
Stop those sociopath puppet masons from controlling your forum, it's
hard work for the good guys. Why are the puppets allowed to ban the good
guys without reason? I used to subscribe to you. The only communication
I got was my subscription is running out. I said I would renew if they
let me back on the forum to teach and never heard another word. What's
up Icke?" [8]

[1] http://www.masonicinfo.com/others_pg2.htm#Stirling
[2] http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=38156.0
[3]
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?201970-Joe-Stirling-s-reply-to-my-local-MP
[4] https://banfreekmasons.wordpress.com/category/joe-stirling/
[5]
http://prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.php?id=9902&page=0&category=Masons&order=time
[6] http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231453.0
[7] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.local.london/jmj3f0EVH0g

joestir...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 10:48:55 AM6/29/15
On Monday, 29 June 2015 08:54:06 UTC+1, coachandhorses wrote:
> "Convinced that the Masons are following him day and night, Joe shows
> his level of maturity by referring to 'Freekmasons' and loves to be the
> center of attention. He provides extensive information on how to foil
> those who are following him and/or using a GPS system. From Glasgow,
> Scotland, he's quite proud that he's 'making a difference' in the war
> against Freemasonry. What? You've never heard of him? That's OK. We've
> been tracking anti-Masons, including many 'bit-players' but he wasn't
> even on our radar until he wrote to us begging to be noticed." [1]
>
> "They have been controlling ALL of our communications, phone
> calls/emails/ROYAL MAIL (totally infested with Masons) and that stops us
> from progressing." [2]
>
> "As you know, I have sent more than 30 serious articles to every MP and
> newspapers in the UK" [3]
>
> "First of all, write to your local lodge (via signed for letter), we
> guarantee they will ignore you. Then do a Freedom of Information request
> (via signed for letter). Then take your results to your Politician (ask
> if he is a Mason). If you get nowhere, you now know for sure that
> everything we say is true." [4]
>
> "I have been persecuted, harmed, poisoned and attempted murder by my own
> possessed family." [5]
>
> "...I am not delusional, paranoid or suffer mental health." [5]
> Jesus and that the message was somehow connected to being Jewish... [8]
> I said my prayers aloud, knowing that my smartphone is always listening
> and recording via GCHQ (and NSA)." [8]
>
> "Message to Icke, you appear to be a good man and have taught us much.
> However, your God Program is wrong. Perhaps satan gave you that one? I
> should also point out the obvious, the Moon was designed by God Jehovah,
> as is all. Yes, David, you have been chosen and I hope you stay on the
> right path. Money and fame can keep one in the devil's purse forever.
> Stop those sociopath puppet masons from controlling your forum, it's
> hard work for the good guys. Why are the puppets allowed to ban the good
> guys without reason? I used to subscribe to you. The only communication
> I got was my subscription is running out. I said I would renew if they
> let me back on the forum to teach and never heard another word. What's
> up Icke?" [8]
>
> [1] http://www.masonicinfo.com/others_pg2.htm#Stirling
> [2] http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=38156.0
> [3]
> http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?201970-Joe-Stirling-s-reply-to-my-local-MP
> [4] https://banfreekmasons.wordpress.com/category/joe-stirling/
> [5]
> http://prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.php?id=9902&page=0&category=Masons&order=time
> [6] http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231453.0
> [7] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.local.london/jmj3f0EVH0g

ging gang gooly and hahahahahaha

coachandhorses

Jun 29, 2015, 11:06:19 AM6/29/15
....said Mad Joe Stirling to the empty room.