Re: diana hewitt harry

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 8, 2019, 1:55:53 PM5/8/19
Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 May 2019 06:55:45 -0000 (UTC), Brian Reay <no...@m.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Stephen Thomas Cole <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:

>>> Poor Old Paul, done in by Jim. You’ll probably be called to testify,
>>> y’know, Jim? Seeing as it was you what set the trap, like.
>>>
>> Jim seems a bit rattled.
>>

> More like crapped himself laughing at that nonsense.

Rich, why did you say you held a Full when you actually only held a 2E0?

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 11, 2019, 1:20:04 AM5/11/19
Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
> On 10 May 2019 20:53:23 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
> <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:

>>> Is that F4?.........
>>
>> This is rapidly becoming my new favourite Rambo Being Stupid thing.
>
> Steve, you have obviously seen and heard the evidence claiming
> voiceprint identification, why don't you publish the same so the rest
> of us can make up our own mind...or are you as big a chicken as Reay?

I wouldn’t want to impede any potential upcoming court case, Rich, but
you’re quite welcome to pull down Jim’s recordings of Paul from his NR
channel and make your own comparisons to the Money Box broadcast. To be
honest, you can do it by ear and be 100% satisfied that they’re the same
person.