How to "Stop The Madnes" in society today

Anti Corruption Party

Aug 27, 2008, 8:20:42 AM8/27/08
How to "Stop The Madness" in society today

I run a free support group for victims of Freemasonry. I am getting local
intense persecution 24/7 from this criminal network. They are working on my
family as you read this. I can assure you I am not delusional, paranoid or
suffer mental health of any kind. The Masons use these symptoms/ tactics to
discredit their victims.

Now lets get focused. I/we have mountains of concrete evidence with nowhere
to take it. This is NOT about me or any individual victim. As a group, we
are not into revenge or hatred. From a purely logical point of view, it has
to be stopped. This Masonic Theatre, Gang-Stalking, Mobbing, Gaslighting
(sowing seeds), Psychological Terrorism, Bullying, etc, has to be exposed.
It destroys society for self gain, regardless. It's bringing us all down and
it's way out of control.

I know that most of you don't care. I also know that as a species, we are
all "Me, Me, Me". Now you know why we are all sinking fast. We have a chance
to sow the seeds of normality today, it's your choice.

I/we have much expertise to offer, please don't blow this chance. I am
asking somebody somewhere to help me introduce the antidote. This can all be
done on a shoestring. All that's needed is a free small office/base anywhere
in the UK. I am willing to work 24/7 for free. This is not about saving my
own (innocent) skin or personal quest or silly martyrdom. There is not a
victim who knows why they have been chosen. We believe it's to show the
Masons what will happen to them if ?

You can contact me on mobiles 07799 612 227 - 07954 209 674 or email me at
vo...@mac.com or joe.st...@ntlworld.com or make an appointment or
write to me at 93 Ashburn Road, Milngavie, Glasgow G62 7PQ
I don't mind meeting any of you as long as you are conscientious and focused.
You can also forward your help, support, ideas and suggestions.

You also have my word that everything I/we say is 100% genuine and with no
ulterior motives what so ever. I have to tell you this because of the
disinformation/infiltration/spoiling tactics and agents that this criminal
organisation uses.

The worst crime is for you to read this and discard it. If you do nothing,
you lose, whether you are one of them or not.

Our collective expertise is your future, I need your help ASAP, Joe
Stirling

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1077-1.aspx

booomb...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2015, 3:35:42 PM9/22/15
Dear Joe its Stuart I know u hate me I still have no idea why,butcanyways am still sticking up for u on the net I now have been victimized for 6 years and to be honest I think my story would blow yours out a the water but that's debatable so I'm just letting you know you can use my home for your buzziness ideas I have nothing to hide,if we put our heads together we can bring those tyrants down I always find out new things and tactics on how they operate I have been harresed many of times bye the masonic cops latest was just a few months ago by a lying female neighbour, so I got arrested from my home I did a prayer it must have worked right,so Joe I will never forgive you for sticking cams in my face that was so Embarrassment especially in front ofthe fFreemasons passing bye,but any way Joe I would like a reason why you think am 1 of those things,and now my D.O.T I STUART LOIDEN AM AND HAVEXNEVER BEEN A FREEMASONBOR ANY OTHER SECRET SOCIETY MEMBER,so please come in and start your buzziness I would sovloce to help cause I have found a great lawyer non masonic BTW so please give me a chance and before I forget that only busspass you asked me to look at are only for people with learning disabilitys and laps OK I think about your story's cause so much of it has happened 2 me.tc

BrianRobertson 1961

Sep 23, 2015, 4:31:07 AM9/23/15
On 22/09/2015 20:35, booomb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Joe its Stuart I know u hate me I still have no idea why,butcanyways am still sticking up for u on the net I now have been victimized for 6 years and to be honest I think my story would blow yours out a the water but that's debatable so I'm just letting you know you can use my home for your buzziness ideas I have nothing to hide,if we put our heads together we can bring those tyrants down I always find out new things and tactics on how they operate I have been harresed many of times bye the masonic cops latest was just a few months ago by a lying female neighbour, so I got arrested from my home I did a prayer it must have worked right,so Joe I will never forgive you for sticking cams in my face that was so Embarrassment especially in front ofthe fFreemasons passing bye,but any way Joe I would like a reason why you think am 1 of those things,and now my D.O.T I STUART LOIDEN AM AND HAVEXNEVER BEEN A FREEMASONBOR ANY OTHER SECRET SOCIETY MEMBER,so please come in and start your
buzziness I would sovloce to help cause I have found a great lawyer non masonic BTW so please give me a chance and before I forget that only busspass you asked me to look at are only for people with learning disabilitys and laps OK I think about your story's cause so much of it has happened 2 me.tc

Joe has been booted off Usenet by ME complaining. I will do the same to
you if you don't piss off with your wild fantasies.

booomb...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 1:12:48 PM9/23/15
And wtf r u a topmason on a string.

booomb...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 1:19:41 PM9/23/15
Please email me Mr stifling so we can chat without the nutcases eavesdropping

booomb...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 8:56:12 PM9/23/15
And u can go blow a goat

BrianRobertson 1961

Sep 24, 2015, 4:31:22 AM9/24/15
On 23/09/2015 18:19, booomb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please email me Mr stifling so we can chat without the nutcases eavesdropping

Eavesdrop on what? Your badly written delusions? lol