The BNP's 'Big Lie'

3 views
Skip to first unread message

HJ

unread,
Apr 16, 2007, 6:06:48 AM4/16/07
to
A common tactic of the BNP is the promotion of the ‘big lie’. The issue
might vary from place to place but the concept is the same.

The BNP will tap into a local issue or concern and give it a racial
twist. They will repeatedly peddle this lie to portray the other parties
as out of touch and to promote their own racist agenda.

* In Barking & Dagenham they tapped into concern over a lack of cheap
affordable housing by claiming there was a secret ‘Africans for Essex’
scheme in which non-whites were given £50,000 grants to buy property in
the area.
* In Sandwell the BNP claimed that a local library building was going to
become a mosque.
* In Amber Valley they claimed that a local 15-year-old white girl had
been sexually attacked by three asylum seekers.
* In Thurrock they claimed that Hackney council had struck a secret deal
to ship over 3,000 asylum seekers.


The BNP leader nick Griffin in his own words

On Race: "Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing
parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and
a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that
non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last
one has left our land."

On Nazi leader Adolf Hitler: 'Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy
is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal
with. It just creates a bad image."

On Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler's autobiography: "At 13, I read Mein Kampf,
making notes in the margins… I remember thinking, are the Jews really
that bad? The chapter I most enjoyed was the one on propaganda and
organisation there are some really useful ideas there."

On democracy: “[BNP voters backed] what they perceived to be a strong,
disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend
Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch
comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.”

On the Soho pub bombings: “The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’
demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s
journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures
so repulsive.”

HJ

unread,
Apr 16, 2007, 6:28:00 AM4/16/07
to

m...@privacy.net

unread,
Apr 16, 2007, 12:34:56 PM4/16/07
to
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:06:48 +0100, HJ <Stopth...@antiwar.co.uk>
wrote:

>
>On the Soho pub bombings: “The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’
>demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s
>journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures
>so repulsive.”

Well Ill vote for them when they stand in Ipswich


The Rifleman

unread,
Oct 16, 2007, 12:07:48 PM10/16/07
to
The BNP will get my vote primarily because they are anti socialist and pro
British


Pellucid

unread,
Oct 16, 2007, 2:32:59 PM10/16/07
to
"The Rifleman" <Surv...@northland.com> wrote in message
news:pbydnUFgVflKfIna...@bt.com...

> The BNP will get my vote primarily because they are anti socialist and pro
> British
>
Liar !


Nick

unread,
May 30, 2010, 6:50:04 PM5/30/10
to
> A common tactic of the BNP is the promotion of the "big lie".
> The issue might vary from place to place but the concept is the same.

The only "big lies" are the ones consistently coming from the state controlled media and opponents of the BNP.


>The BNP will tap into a local issue or concern and give it a racial
>twist. They will repeatedly peddle this lie to portray the other >parties as out of touch and to promote their own racist agenda.

We don't need to "tap into local issues" when the future of the whole country is at issue. When peoples civil rights and personal freedoms are being eroded away.

As for giving things a "racial spin" that is what you lot and the media like to do, not us. We just report the facts.

What racist agenda? The BNP has no racist agenda this is a figment of your imagination or the result of continuous media misinformation and brainwashing of the masses.

>In Barking & Dagenham they tapped into concern over a lack of cheap

> affordable housing by claiming there was a secret ‘Africans
> for Essex’
>scheme in which non-whites were given £50,000 grants to buy >property in the area.

Can't comment on this, but it's no secret that Labour altered the demographics of those towns and brought in many non-white people to influence the election outcome. They also encouraged these people to vote for them by using the race card.

>In Sandwell the BNP claimed that a local library building was > going to become a mosque.

And why is that so surprising? When buildings all over the UK are being pulled down and replaced with mosques, even churches.

Oh here we go..the ancient Nick Griffin quotes from 11 years ago from a few youthful indiscretions which you people just always have to keep bringing up because you can't come up with anything better or engage in the real political issues affecting this country.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1072170.aspx

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages