paypal accept for the following.......trams 100mg n 200mg.....10mg blues (valium)....oxy....ketamine hcl.......

Buds Man

Jan 9, 2018, 3:05:04 PM1/9/18

https://youtu.be/nkdWjvaccE4
https://youtu.be/C9cmme68f9s
https://youtu.be/uvrS8aI2zQM

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+237663448705

Wickr id............budsman55

Email : buds...@gmail.com

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.

see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND

diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER

250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
..

ketamine £20 each vial/1g

ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR

tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER

tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237663448705 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for detailsbuds man.

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+237663448705

Wickr id............budsman55

Email : buds...@gmail.com

budsman photo link

https://youtu.be/nkdWjvaccE4
https://youtu.be/C9cmme68f9s
https://youtu.be/uvrS8aI2zQM

buds...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 2:54:36 PM4/25/19
Email........budsman35@gmail.com

CALL US OR TEXT ....+237662973573

Wick...........infobudsman

hello buds man is back with good deals for long term buyers and good
and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know
what you need..i also offer sample to built trust

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 300pills £25
diazepam 10mg 500pills £40
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £60
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £65
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £280
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £60
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £270
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £500
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200
200vials............£2100

FOR WEED SMALLER ORDER

10g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, £50
14g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,£75
28g/oz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, £100

FOR WEED BULK ORDER

56g/2oz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, £175
112g/4oz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,£300
500g/17oz,,,,,,,,,,,, £600
1000g/1kg,,,,,,,,,,,,,£900

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my

CALL US OR TEXT ....+237662973573

Wick.............infobudsman

thanks
buds man

Robin Williams

Feb 6, 2023, 7:22:50 AM2/6/23
More About Rehabkit.org - https://rehabkit.org/

The website offers multiple medications that can address their concerns alongside a solution to persons who are having illness like sleeping issues or the inability to concentrate on one thing. A huge number of people frequently visit our website, which features a group of medication experts who can provide visitors with outside assistance.

Our Services

With the fact that the website administers multiple medications for the treatment of infections that affect people’s intellectual health. The main justification for this is because some websites send their visitors fake versions of the drug, which don’t work as well. People might contact us if they require a prescription medication in addition to a treatment.

Order Easily

RehabKit uses a few simple processes that significantly contribute to reducing the time it takes for visitors to make their purchasing experience convenient. We also accept card payments for payments. Here you can easily order xanax, ambien, oxycontin, adderall, and tramadol pills at the best prices.

On-Time Delivery

When a visitor requests xanax, ambien, tramadol, or oxycontin pills on our online platform, the requested medication and its remedy are delivered to your doorstep on time. You can even track your order with every real-time update. RehabKit is open 24 hours a day to respond to queries from visitors.

Steven Smith

Feb 8, 2023, 3:19:41 AM2/8/23
Order Place Here - https://tramadol50mghigh.com/

No Prescription Required To Order
Membership Included in Price of All Items
Free Shipping in the USA
Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100%.
Express Delivery Available with UPS, FedEx, EMS..DHL

You can also view customer reviews and ratings
What Quality without Prescription Drugs offers:

before buy Visit for Reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/webnetcode.in

* We help you get the best possible online prices for your without prescription drugs
* Find savings of up to 20%-80% on quality products
* There are no hidden fees
* We guarantee only the highest quality and safety on all of our prescription drugs
* All orders are personally reviewed by our Canadian pharmacy staff
* We provide free consultation on your present prescriptions