Re: Sinner Christians and why they are in trouble.

dolf

Feb 22, 2024, 12:27:22 AMFeb 22
Give it a rest TIN MAN and try to differentiate your "sinner Christian"
mantra from ritual whoredom ...

You are not acquainted with concepts such as as GODHEAD, MIND OF CHRIST or
IMAGO DEI.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Michael Christ

Feb 22, 2024, 1:28:51 AMFeb 22
Dear Dolf Boek,

This communication serves as an urgent and unequivocal demand for you to
immediately cease and desist from all activities related to stalking, as
evidenced by the recorded instances totaling 17, which have been
officially documented and forwarded.

Furthermore, your blatant abuse and slander of my intellectual property
will no longer be tolerated. This serves as an explicit warning that any
continuation of such actions will be met with swift and aggressive legal
action.

Consider this an unequivocal directive to cease all harmful activities
immediately. Failure to comply will leave us with no choice but to
pursue all available legal avenues to protect my rights and seek
appropriate remedies.

This is the final opportunity for you to rectify your behavior before
facing severe consequences.

Sincerely,

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

dolf

Feb 22, 2024, 1:48:33 AMFeb 22
CHRIST [NONCE] ROSE <christr...@gmail.com> @ 0326 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY
2024: "You deciding what you want words to mean, despite the fact they do
not mean what you want them to mean, is not some superior form of
knowledge." [redacted]

DOLF @ 0609 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2024: "Our comprehensive negotiation /
negation of MICHAEL TIN MAN's slander occasioning intellectual property
theft (LOVE TO GOD: remember the Sabbath, LOVE TO FELLOW MAN: don't deny or
trivialise the holocaust) has overnight been promulgated throughout the
entire world including the Jewish community, Asia and Arabic speaking
nations.

"AND THEY SHALL GO FORTH, AND LOOK UPON THE CARCASES OF THE MEN THAT HAVE
TRANSGRESSED AGAINST ME: FOR THEIR WORM SHALL NOT DIE, NEITHER SHALL THEIR
FIRE BE QUENCHED; AND THEY SHALL BE AN ABHORRING UNTO ALL FLESH." [Isaiah
66:24]

Billions of people are [are waking up and] learning that TIN MAN has done a
deal with the devil and so wilfully transgressed the righteous as
proclaimed by the Almighty, there is no possibility of redemption..."

CHRIST [NONCE] ROSE @ 0347 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2024: "Have you heard the
good news Christ died as a substitutionary atonement for our sins, and that
God raised Him from the dead?

Even the demons, when confronted by Christ, fall down and worship Him. He
has authority over them, and he can deliver you. Fall at His feet and
accept His death as a substitutionary payment for your sins. Believe God
raised Him from the dead, and call on Him to save you on the basis of this
atonement He has provided." [redacted]

DOLF @ 0435 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2024: "Try responding to the content of
the post since the GODHEAD / MIND OF CHRIST is not within your providence
but ours... We have as cursory analysis of the GOSPEL against the COGITO
for the historical events on the dates 1 to 5 APRIL 33 AD identified some
75 language correspondences so we don't need to hear about your Jesus."

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0753 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2024: "You are not the
gate of truth, with or without a bible.

I am not one you sinner Christians that treat the Lord like He is a door in
and out of a brothel.

There is only One Lord Jesus.

Just look at you, the sinner Christian in his sinner perfectionism. You
placed yourself above the truth, Buddy, and you do that every single day of
your life.

What you think has no bearing on the truth, but my testimony is, I did not
deny before the Lord that all I was was sin.

Subsequently, God is good to His Word, and I was crucified of my old nature
and was born of God, transformed into a new creature, and no sinner
Christian can judge that.

So, in regards to you and according to your religion, sin on so that you,
sinner Christian, can be righteousness.

You have no idea."

DOLF @ 0435 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2024: "Give it a rest TIN MAN and try to

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1728 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2024: "This
communication serves as an urgent and unequivocal demand for you to
immediately cease and desist from all activities related to stalking, as
evidenced by the recorded instances totalling 17, which have been
officially documented and forwarded.

Furthermore, your blatant abuse and slander of my intellectual property
will no longer be tolerated. This serves as an explicit warning that any
continuation of such actions will be met with swift and aggressive legal
action.

Consider this an unequivocal directive to cease all harmful activities
immediately. Failure to comply will leave us with no choice but to pursue
all available legal avenues to protect my rights and seek appropriate
remedies.

This is the final opportunity for you to rectify your behaviour before
facing severe consequences."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

Revision Date: 22 February 2024

Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Dear Dolf Boek,
>
> This communication serves as an urgent and unequivocal demand for you to
> immediately cease and desist from all activities related to stalking, as
> evidenced by the recorded instances totaling 17, which have been
> officially documented and forwarded.
>
> Furthermore, your blatant abuse and slander of my intellectual property
> will no longer be tolerated. This serves as an explicit warning that any
> continuation of such actions will be met with swift and aggressive legal
> action.
>
> Consider this an unequivocal directive to cease all harmful activities
> immediately. Failure to comply will leave us with no choice but to
> pursue all available legal avenues to protect my rights and seek
> appropriate remedies.
>
> This is the final opportunity for you to rectify your behavior before
> facing severe consequences.
>
> Sincerely,

RESOLVING ONTIC / DEME #161 TO NOTIONS OF SCEPTRE (RULERSHIP: 13 SEPTEMBER
2001 / ERII PARLIAMENT BREXIT PROROGUING FROM SOME POINT BETWEEN 9 - 12
SEPTEMBER 2019) AGAINST THE NINTH EGYPTIAN NOME AND BOOK OF THE DEAD
NARRATIVE

It would reasonably appear given this linguistic / temporal coefficient
[HEBREW / GREEK: 24 X 7 X 13 X 49] that you could also utilise the same
methodology for ARABIC script to obtain the requisite pragma selectors.

6 days x 28 x #78 = #2184 x 49 = 6J (294 x 364 days or 293 x 364.2423
tropical years)

#1561 as [#500, #800, #50, #1, #10, #200] = phōnḗ (G5456): {UMBRA: #1358 %
#41 = #5} 1) a sound, a tone; 1a) of inanimate things, as musical
instruments; 2) a voice; 2a) of the sound of uttered words; 3) speech; 3a)
*OF* *A* *LANGUAGE*, *TONGUE*;

#1561 as [#300, #5, #200, #200, #1, #100, #1, #20, #70, #50, #300, #1, #5,
#300, #8] = tessarakontaetḗs (G5063): {UMBRA: #1761 % #41 = #39} 1) of
*FORTY* *YEARS*, forty years old;

Thus: 293 x 19 year lunar metonic cycle = 5567 + 293 = 5860 with 40 years
interior knowledge for EXODUS in 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS) + 40
YEARS DESERT SOJOURN

#TAU / #400 YEARS X 364.2423 DAYS

#400 % 22

#6000 % 22 = 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 <-- #60 - 𝍁積 = #511 as [#1, #60, #50, #400]
= ʼÂçᵉnath (H621): {UMBRA: #511 % #41 = #19} 0) Asenath = 'belonging to the
goddess *NEITH*'; 1) the wife of Joseph;

#8800 % 22 = REPRISE OF INFINITE LOOP

was-sceptre: dominion, rule

The HEQA SCEPTRE (or shepherd’s crook) was closely associated with the king
and was even used to write the word “ruler” and “rule” in hieroglyphics. It
was essentially a long stick with a hooked handle and in later times it was
often composed of alternating bands of blue and gold.

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #91 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity;
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

This sceptre became one of the most famous emblems of kingship. It is
thought that the Heqa was originally associated with the god ANDJETY, who
was himself considered to be a ruler. When Osiris absorbed ANDJETY, he also
adopted the Heqa as one of his emblems. ANDJETY (meaning "He of ANDJET") is
a local ancient Egyptian deity of the ninth nome, centered at ANDJET, is
considered one of the earliest Egyptian gods, possibly with roots in
prehistoric Egypt and which was known as Busiris to the Greeks.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neith>

[IMAGE: *NEITH*, the "Terrible One" who was the 1st creator goddess, By
Jeff Dahl - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0]

*NEITH* was an ancient Egyptian goddess of creation, war, weaving, and
wisdom. She was one of the oldest and most widely worshipped deities in the
Egyptian pantheon. She was the MOTHER OF THE SUN GOD RA and the patron
goddess of the Red Crown of Lower Egypt and the city of Sais. She was also
revered as a FUNERARY GODDESS WHO HELPED THE DEAD IN THEIR JOURNEY TO THE
AFTERLIFE. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neith>

#50 - 𝌷唐 = #501
COGITO: [#40, #20, #56, #45, #45] as #50 - VASTNESS / WASTING (T'ANG)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:50>

[#40 {@1: Sup: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40)}
#20 {@2: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#100 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%3});
Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#60)}
#56 {@3: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#135 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%19});
Ego: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#116)}
#45 {@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER
OF MISCHIEF {%34}); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF
LIES {%9} / I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9})}
#45] {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#259); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#206)}

TELOS TOTAL: #206 as [#5, #1, #200] = ʼôwr (H215): {UMBRA: #207 % #41 = #2}
1) to be or become light, shine; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to become light (day);
1a2) *TO* *SHINE* (*OF* *THE* *SUN*); 1a3) to become bright; 1b) (Niphal);
1b1) to be illuminated; 1b2) to become lighted up; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to
give light, shine (of sun, moon, and stars); 1c2) to illumine, light up,
cause to shine, shine; 1c3) to kindle, light (candle, wood); 1c4) lighten
(of the eyes, his law, etc); 1c5) to make shine (of the face);

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396

#692 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#500, #70, #2, #70, #50] = phóbos
(G5401): {UMBRA: #842 % #41 = #22} 1) *FEAR*, dread, terror; 1a) that which
strikes terror; 2) reverence for one's husband;

#798 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#80, #10, #200, #300, #8, #200] =
pistós (G4103): {UMBRA: #860 % #41 = #40} 1) trusty, faithful; 1a) of
persons who show themselves faithful in the transaction of business, *THE*
*EXECUTION* *OF* *COMMANDS*, or the discharge of official duties; 1b) one
who kept his plighted faith, worthy of trust; 1c) that can be relied on; 2)
easily persuaded; 2a) believing, confiding, trusting; 2b) in the NT one who
trusts in God's promises; 2b1) one who is convinced that Jesus has been
raised from the dead; 2b2) one who has become convinced that Jesus is the
Messiah and author of salvation;

#449 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#20, #40, #300, #80, #9] /
#469 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#20, #40, #300, #80, #9, #20] /
#935 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #500] =
mishpâṭ (H4941): {UMBRA: #429 % #41 = #19} 1) judgment, justice, ordinance;
1a) judgment; 1a1) act of deciding a case; 1a2) *PLACE*, court, seat of
judgment; 1a3) process, procedure, litigation (before judges); 1a4) case,
cause (presented for judgment); 1a5) sentence, decision (of judgment); 1a6)
*EXECUTION* (*OF* *JUDGMENT*); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b) justice, right,
rectitude (attributes of God or man); 1c) ordinance; 1d) decision (in law);
1e) right, privilege, due (legal); 1f) proper, fitting, measure, fitness,
custom, manner, plan;

#435 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#30, #300, #50, #10, #5, #40] =
shᵉnayim (H8147): {UMBRA: #750 % #41 = #12} 1) *TWO*; 1a) two (the cardinal
number); 1a1) two, both, *DOUBLE*, twice; 1b) second (the ordinal number);
1c) in combination with other numbers; 1d) both (a dual number);

#1178 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#5, #9, #5, #800, #100, #8, #200, #1,
#50] = theōréō (G2334): {UMBRA: #1719 % #41 = #38} 1) to be a spectator,
look at, behold; 1a) to view attentively, take a view of, survey; 1a1) to
view mentally, consider; 1b) to see; 1b1) to perceive with the eyes, *TO*
*ENJOY* *THE* *PRESENCE* *OF* *ONE*; 1b2) to discern, descry; 1b3) to
ascertain, find out by seeing;

#416 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#50, #300, #10, #1, #10, #5, #40] =
nâsîyʼ (H5387): {UMBRA: #361 % #41 = #33} 1) one lifted up, chief,
*PRINCE*, captain, *LEADER*; 2) rising mist, vapour;

EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD CHAPTER XVII: "OH *FEARFUL* ONE, WHO ART OVER THE
*TWO* EARTHS, RED GOD WHO *ORDEREST* THE BLOCK OF *EXECUTION*; TO WHOM IS
GIVEN THE *DOUBLE* CROWN AND *ENJOYMENT* AS *PRINCE* OF SUTENHUNEN.

IT IS OSIRIS TO WHOM WAS *ORDAINED* THE *LEADERSHIP* AMONG THE GODS, UPON
THAT DAY WHEN THE TWO EARTHS WERE UNITED BEFORE THE INVIOLATE GOD.

#1178 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#300, #100, #70, #500, #8, #200] =
trophḗ (G5160): {UMBRA: #978 % #41 = #35} 1) *FOOD*, nourishment;

#1259 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#6, #5, #8, #200, #40, #400, #600] =
châram (H2763): {UMBRA: #248 % #41 = #2} 1) to ban, devote, destroy
utterly, *COMPLETELY* *DESTROY*, dedicate for destruction, *EXTERMINATE*;
1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to prohibit (for common use), ban; 1a2) to consecrate,
devote, dedicate for destruction; 1a3) to exterminate, completely destroy;
1b) (Hophal); 1b1) to be put under the ban, be devoted to destruction; 1b2)
to be devoted, be forfeited; 1b3) to be completely destroyed; 1c) to split,
slit, mutilate (a part of the body); 1c1) (Qal) to mutilate; 1c2) (Hiphil)
to divide;

#960 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#10, #300, #10, #40, #600] = sûwm
(H7760): {UMBRA: #346 % #41 = #18} 1) to put, place, set, appoint, make;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to put, set, lay, put or lay upon, lay (violent) hands on;
1a2) to set, direct, direct toward; i) to extend (compassion) (fig); 1a3)
to set, *ORDAIN*, establish, found, appoint, constitute, make, *DETERMINE*,
fix; 1a4) to set, station, put, set in place, plant, fix; 1a5) to make,
make for, transform into, constitute, fashion, work, bring to pass,
appoint, give; 1b) (Hiphil) to set or make for a sign; 1c) (Hophal) to be
set;

#471 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#20, #1, #100, #80, #70, #200] =
karpós (G2590): {UMBRA: #471 % #41 = #20} 1) fruit; 1a) the fruit of the
trees, vines, of the fields; 1b) the fruit of one's loins, i.e. his
progeny, his posterity; 2) that which originates or comes from something,
an effect, result; 2a) work, act, deed; 2b) advantage, profit, utility; 2c)
praises, which are presented to God as a thank offering; 2d) to gather
fruit (i.e. a reaped harvest) into life eternal (as into a granary), is
used in fig. *DISCOURSE* *OF* *THOSE* *WHO* *BY* *THEIR* *LABOURS* *HAVE*
*FITTED* *SOULS* *TO* *OBTAIN* *ETERNAL* *LIFE*;

#765 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#1, #4, #10, #20, #70, #400, #200,
#10, #50] = adikéō (G91): {UMBRA: #840 % #41 = #20} 1) absolutely; 1a) to
act unjustly or wickedly, to sin,; 1b) to be a criminal, to have violated
the laws in some way; 1c) *TO* *DO* *WRONG*; 1d) to do hurt; 2)
transitively; 2a) to do some wrong or sin in some respect; 2b) to wrong
some one, act wickedly towards him; 2c) to hurt, damage, harm;

THE JUNCTION OF THE TWO EARTHS (ie. where the life-giving waters of the
Nile meet the arid desert) IS THE HEAD OF THE *COFFIN* OF OSIRIS [WHOSE
FATHER IS RA] THE BENEFICENT *SOUL* IN SUTENHUNEN; THE GIVER OF *FOOD* AND
THE *DESTROYER* OF *WRONG*, WHO HATH *DETERMINED* THE PATHS OF *ETERNITY*.

IT IS RA HIMSELF.

Within [Exodus 10:10], Pharaoh says to Moses and Aaron, during one of their
ongoing exchanges, רְא֕וּ כִּ֥י רָעָ֖ה נֶ֥גֶד פְּנֵיכֶֽם (reʾu ki raʿa
neged penekem), literally “see, for there is evil before you,” or more
idiomatically “look, you are up to no good.” By sheer coincidence, the
Hebrew word רָעָה raʿa “evil” is the name of the Egyptian sun-god Ra, the
head of the pantheon. In this bilingual pun, made possible by this
linguistic coincidence, not only does Pharaoh deny the request of the
Israelites to worship their God, but he also states, as it were, “that Ra
is before you.”
<https://www.thetorah.com/article/yhwhs-war-against-the-egyptian-sun-god-ra>

The SEASON OF THE INUNDATION or FLOOD (Ancient Egyptian: Ꜣḫt) was the first
season of the lunar and civil Egyptian calendars. It fell after the
intercalary month of Days over the Year (Ḥryw Rnpt) and before the Season
of the Emergence (Prt). In the Coptic and Egyptian calendars this season
begins at the start of the month of Thout (about 11 September)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season_of_the_Inundation>

"AND PHARAOH'S SERVANTS SAID UNTO HIM, HOW LONG SHALL THIS MAN BE A SNARE
UNTO US?

LET THE MEN GO, THAT THEY MAY SERVE THE LORD THEIR GOD: *KNOWEST* *THOU*
*NOT* *YET* *THAT* *EGYPT* *IS* *DESTROYED*?

AND MOSES AND AARON WERE BROUGHT AGAIN UNTO PHARAOH: AND HE SAID UNTO THEM,
GO, SERVE THE LORD YOUR GOD: BUT WHO ARE THEY THAT SHALL GO? AND MOSES
SAID, WE WILL GO WITH OUR YOUNG AND WITH OUR OLD, WITH OUR SONS AND WITH
OUR DAUGHTERS, WITH OUR FLOCKS AND WITH OUR HERDS WILL WE GO; FOR WE MUST
HOLD A FEAST UNTO THE LORD. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, LET THE LORD BE SO WITH
YOU, AS I WILL LET YOU GO, AND YOUR LITTLE ONES: LOOK TO IT; FOR
*EVIL*-H7451 IS BEFORE YOU.

NOT SO: GO NOW YE THAT ARE MEN, AND SERVE THE LORD; FOR THAT YE DID DESIRE.
AND THEY WERE DRIVEN OUT FROM PHARAOH'S PRESENCE." [Exodus 10:7-11]

#60 - 𝍁積 = #511
COGITO: [#41, #41, #41, #41, #41] as #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI) AS 13 - 17
SEPTEMBER 2001

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:60>

[#41 {@1: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41)}
#41 {@2: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#42); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#82 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%11})}
#41 {@3: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE
{%2}); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#123)}
#41 {@4: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD
{%10}); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#164)}
#41] {@5: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#129); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#205)}

TELOS TOTAL: #205

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #170

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #82

#851 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#30, #300, #2, #9, #10, #500] = shêbeṭ
(H7626): {UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24} 1) rod, staff, branch, offshoot, club,
*SCEPTRE*, tribe; 1a) rod, staff; 1b) shaft (of spear, dart); 1c) club (of
shepherd's implement); 1d) truncheon, sceptre (mark of authority); 1e)
clan, tribe;

#917 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#100, #1, #2, #4, #800, #10] = rhábdos
(G4464): {UMBRA: #377 % #41 = #8} 1) a staff, a walking stick, a twig, rod,
branch; 2) a rod with which one is beaten; 3) a staff; 3a) as used on a
journey, or to lean upon, or by shepherds; 3b) when applied to kings; 3b1)
with a rod of iron, indicates the severest, most rigorous rule; 3b2) *A*
*ROYAL* *SCEPTRE*;

#263 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#6, #1, #200, #6, #50] = ʼârôwn
(H727): {UMBRA: #257 % #41 = #11} 1) chest, ark; 1a) money chest; 1b) Ark
of the Covenant; 2) (TWOT) *COFFIN*;

#305 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#30, #200, #70, #5] /
#682 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#2, #200, #70, #400, #10] /
#690 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#200, #70, #400, #20] = raʻ (H7451):
{UMBRA: #270 % #41 = #24} 1) bad, evil; 1a) bad, disagreeable, malignant;
1b) bad, unpleasant, evil (giving pain, unhappiness, misery); 1c) evil,
displeasing; 1d) bad (of its kind - land, water, etc); 1e) bad (of value);
1f) worse than, worst (comparison); 1g) sad, unhappy; 1h) evil (hurtful);
1i) bad, unkind (vicious in disposition); 1j) bad, evil, wicked
(ethically); 1j1) in general, of persons, of thoughts; 1j2) deeds, actions;
1k) evil, distress, misery, injury, calamity; 1k1) evil, distress,
*ADVERSITY*; 1k2) evil, injury, wrong; 1k3) evil (ethical); 1l) evil,
misery, distress, injury; 1l1) evil, misery, distress; 1l2) *EVIL*,
*INJURY*, *WRONG*; 1l3) evil (ethical);

#582 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #129 as [#2, #300, #70, #200, #10] = shaʻar
(H8179): {UMBRA: #570 % #41 = #37} 1) gate; 1a) *GATE* (*OF* *ENTRANCE*);
1b) gate (of space inside gate, i.e. marketplace, public meeting place);
1b1) city, town; 1c) gate (of palace, royal castle, temple, court of
tabernacle); 1d) *HEAVEN*;

------------------

#1482 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#400, #6, #300, #70, #6, #700] =
yâshaʻ (H3467): {UMBRA: #380 % #41 = #11} 1) to save, be saved, *BE*
*DELIVERED*; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be liberated, be saved, be delivered;
1a2) to be saved (in battle), be victorious; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to save,
*DELIVER*; 1b2) to save from moral troubles; 1b3) to give victory to;

#80 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#6, #2, #20, #2, #6, #4, #40] = kâbôwd
(H3519): {UMBRA: #32 % #41 = #32} 1) glory, honour, *GLORIOUS*, abundance;
1a) abundance, riches; 1b) honour, splendour, glory; 1c) honour, dignity;
1d) honour, reputation; 1e) honour, reverence, glory; 1f) glory;

#112 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#30, #2, #7, #7, #10, #50, #6] = bâzaz
(H962): {UMBRA: #16 % #41 = #16} 1) to spoil, plunder, prey upon, *SEIZE*;
1a) (Qal) to spoil, plunder, despoil; 1b) (Niphal) to be spoiled,
plundered; 1c) (Pual) to be taken as spoil;

#530 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#40, #9, #40, #1, #400, #40] = ṭumʼâh
(H2932): {UMBRA: #55 % #41 = #14} 1) uncleanness; 1a) sexual; 1b) of
*FILTHY* mass; 1c) ethical and religious; 1d) ritual; 1e) local (of
nations);

#773 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#50, #300, #8, #10, #400, #5] /
#773 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#30, #5, #300, #8, #10, #400, #20] =
shâchath (H7843): {UMBRA: #708 % #41 = #11} 1) to destroy, corrupt, go to
ruin, decay; 1a) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *MARRED*, *BE* *SPOILED*, *BE*
*CORRUPTED*, *BE* *CORRUPT*, *BE* *INJURED*, *BE* *RUINED*, *BE* *ROTTED*;
1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) to pervert, corrupt, deal corruptly
(morally); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin, destroy; 1c2) to pervert,
corrupt (morally); 1c3) destroyer (participle); 1d) (Hophal) spoiled,
ruined (participle);

#611 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#200, #20, #70, #300, #10, #1, #10] =
skotía (G4653): {UMBRA: #601 % #41 = #27} 1) *DARKNESS*; 2) the darkness
due to want of light; 3) metaph. used of ignorance of divine things, and
its associated wickedness, and the resultant misery in hell;

#575 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#30, #5, #400, #20, #70, #50] =
leukós (G3022): {UMBRA: #725 % #41 = #28} 1) *LIGHT*, bright, brilliant;
1a) brilliant from whiteness, (dazzling) white; 1a1) of the garments of
angels, and of those exalted to the splendour of the heavenly state; 1a2)
shining or white garments worn on festive or state occasions; 1a3) of white
garments as the sign of innocence and purity of the soul; 1b) dead white;
1b1) of the whitening colour of ripening grain;

#1481 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#50, #5, #20, #100, #800, #200, #1,
#300, #5] = nekróō (G3499): {UMBRA: #1045 % #41 = #20} 1) to make dead, to
put to death, slay; 2) worn out; 2a) of an impotent old man; 3) *TO*
*DEPRIVE* *OF* *POWER*, destroy the strength of;

#206 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#5, #40, #5, #10, #50, #1, #40, #5,
#50] = ménō (G3306): {UMBRA: #895 % #41 = #34} 1) to remain, abide; 1a) in
reference to place; 1a1) to sojourn, tarry; 1a2) not to depart; i) to
continue to be present; ii) to be held, kept, continually; 1a3) in
reference to time; i) to continue to be, not to perish, to last, endure; 1)
of persons, to survive, live; ii) in reference to *STATE* *OR* *CONDITION*;
1) to remain as one, not to become another or different; iii) to wait for,
await one;

*DELIVER* ME FROM THAT GOD WHO *SEIZETH* UPON SOULS, WHO *CONSUMETH* ALL
*FILTH* AND *CORRUPTION* IN THE *DARKNESS* OR IN THE *LIGHT*: ALL THOSE WHO
*FEAR* HIM ARE IN *POWERLESS* *CONDITION*.

THIS GOD IS SUT.

#596 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#50, #300, #40, #200, #6] = shâmar
(H8104): {UMBRA: #540 % #41 = #7} 1) to keep, *GUARD*, observe, give heed;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to keep, have charge of; 1a2) to keep, guard, keep watch
and ward, protect, save life; i) watch, watchman (participle); 1a3) to
watch for, wait for; 1a4) to watch, observe; 1a5) to keep, retain, treasure
up (in memory); 1a6) to keep (within bounds), restrain; 1a7) to observe,
celebrate, keep (sabbath or covenant or commands), perform (vow); 1a8) to
keep, preserve, protect; 1a9) to keep, reserve; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be on
one's guard, take heed, take care, beware; 1b2) to keep oneself, refrain,
abstain; 1b3) to be kept, be guarded; 1c) (Piel) to keep, pay heed; 1d)
(Hithpael) to keep oneself from;

#316 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#5, #1, #60, #10, #200, #40] = ʼâçîyr
(H615): {UMBRA: #271 % #41 = #25} 1) prisoner, *CAPTIVE*, bondman;

#855 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #207 as [#50, #400, #400, #5] /
#1116 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#50, #400, #6, #50, #10, #600] =
nâthan (H5414): {UMBRA: #500 % #41 = #8} 1) to give, put, set; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to give, bestow, grant, permit, ascribe, employ, devote, consecrate,
dedicate, pay wages, sell, exchange, lend, commit, entrust, give over,
deliver up, yield produce, occasion, produce, requite to, report, mention,
utter, stretch out, extend; 1a2) to put, set, put on, put upon, set,
appoint, assign, designate; 1a3) to make, constitute; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
be given, be bestowed, be provided, be entrusted to, be granted to, be
permitted, be issued, be published, be uttered, be assigned; 1b2) to be
set, be put, be made, *BE* *INFLICTED*; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to be given, be
bestowed, be given up, be delivered up; 1c2) to be put upon;

#639 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#40, #400, #100, #9, #30, #10, #50] =
qᵉṭal (H6992): {UMBRA: #139 % #41 = #16} 1) *TO* *SLAY*, *KILL*; 1a) (P'al)
to be slain; 1b) (Pael) to slay; 1c) (Ithp'al) to be slain; 1d) (Ithpael)
to be slain;

#576 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#6, #50, #80, #30, #400, #10] =
nâphal (H5307): {UMBRA: #160 % #41 = #37} 1) *TO* *FALL*, lie, be cast
down, fail; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to fall; 1a2) to fall (of violent death); 1a3)
to fall prostrate, prostrate oneself before; 1a4) to fall upon, attack,
desert, fall away to , go away to, fall into the hand of; 1a5) to fall
short, fail, fall out, turn out, result; 1a6) to settle, waste away, be
offered, be inferior to; 1a7) to lie, lie prostrate; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to
cause to fall, fell, throw down, knock out, lay prostrate; 1b2) to
overthrow; 1b3) to make the lot fall, assign by lot, apportion by lot; 1b4)
to let drop, cause to fail (fig.); 1b5) to cause to fall; 1c) (Hithpael);
1c1) to throw or prostrate oneself, throw oneself upon; 1c2) to lie
prostrate, prostrate oneself; 1d) (Pilel) to fall;

#1008 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#5, #20, #500, #5, #400, #60, #8,
#10] = ekpheúgō (G1628): {UMBRA: #1733 % #41 = #11} 1) to flee out of, flee
away; 1a) to seek safety in flight; 1b) to *ESCAPE*;

#422 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #9, #8, #300, #5] =
exérchomai (G1831): {UMBRA: #891 % #41 = #30} 1) to go or come forth of;
1a) with mention of the place out of which one goes, or the point from
which he departs; 1a1) of those who leave a place of their own accord; 1a2)
of those who are expelled or cast out; 1b) metaph.; 1b1) to go out of an
assembly, i.e. forsake it; 1b2) to come forth from physically, arise from,
to be born of; 1b3) *TO* *GO* *FORTH* *FROM* *ONE'S* *POWER*, *ESCAPE*
*FROM* *IT* *IN* *SAFETY*; 1b4) to come forth (from privacy) into the
world, before the public, (of those who by novelty of opinion attract
attention); 1b5) of things; i) of reports, rumours, messages, precepts; ii)
to be made known, declared; iii) to be spread, to be proclaimed; iv) to
come forth; 1) emitted as from the heart or the mouth; 2) to flow forth
from the body; 3) to emanate, issue; 31) used of a sudden flash of
lightning; 32) used of a thing vanishing; 33) used of a hope which has
disappeared;

#759 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#6, #5, #6, #300, #2, #400, #40] =
yâshab (H3427): {UMBRA: #312 % #41 = #25} 1) to dwell, remain, *SIT*,
abide; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to sit, sit down; 1a2) to be set; 1a3) to remain,
stay; 1a4) to dwell, have one's abode; 1b) (Niphal) to be inhabited; 1c)
(Piel) to set, place; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to sit; 1d2) to cause to
abide, set; 1d3) to cause to dwell; 1d4) to cause (cities) to be inhabited;
1d5) to marry (give an dwelling to); 1e) (Hophal); 1e1) to be inhabited;
1e2) to make to dwell;

#551 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#5, #300, #100, #6, #90, #10, #40] =
shiqqûwts (H8251): {UMBRA: #496 % #41 = #4} 1) detestable thing or idol,
abominable thing, *ABOMINATION*, idol, detested thing;

    #240 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2024 as [#40, #80, #100, #6,
#4, #10] / [#6, #10, #80, #100, #4, #40] /
#206 as [#6, #80, #100, #4, #10, #6] / [#6, #80, #100, #6, #4, #10] /
#799 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 as [#80, #100, #4, #10, #5, #600] = pâqad
(H6485): {UMBRA: #184 % #41 = #20} 1) to attend to, muster, number, reckon,
visit, punish, appoint, look after, care for; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pay
attention to, observe; 1a2) to attend to; 1a3) to seek, look about for;
1a4) to seek in vain, need, miss, lack; 1a5) to visit; 1a6) to visit upon,
punish; 1a7) *TO* *PASS* *IN* *REVIEW*, muster, number; 1a8) to appoint,
assign, lay upon as a charge, deposit; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be sought, be
needed, be missed, be lacking; 1b2) to be visited; 1b3) to be visited upon;
1b4) to be appointed; 1b5) to be watched over; 1c) (Piel) to muster, call
up; 1d) (Pual) to be passed in review, be caused to miss, be called, be
called to account; 1e) (Hiphil); 1e1) to set over, make overseer, appoint
an overseer; 1e2) to commit, entrust, commit for care, deposit; 1f)
(Hophal); 1f1) to be visited; 1f2) to be deposited; 1f3) to be made
overseer, be entrusted; 1g) (Hithpael) numbered; 1h) (Hothpael) numbered;
2) musterings, expenses;

#325 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#8, #3, #10, #1, #200, #40, #5, #50,
#8] /
#397 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#8, #3, #10, #1, #200, #40, #5, #50,
#70, #10] /
#597 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#8, #3, #10, #1, #200, #40, #5, #50,
#70, #10, #200] = hagiázō (G37): {UMBRA: #822 % #41 = #2} 1) to render or
acknowledge, or to be venerable or hallow; 2) *TO* *SEPARATE* *FROM*
*PROFANE* *THINGS* *AND* *DEDICATE* *TO* *GOD*; 2a) consecrate things to
God; 2b) *DEDICATE* *PEOPLE* *TO* *GOD*; 3) *TO* *PURIFY*; 3a) to cleanse
externally; 3b) to purify by expiation: free from the guilt of sin; 3c)
*TO* *PURIFY* *INTERNALLY* *BY* *RENEWING* *OF* *THE* *SOUL*;

#463 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #376 as [#5, #2, #200, #6, #200, #10, #40] =
bârar (H1305): {UMBRA: #402 % #41 = #33} 1) *TO* *PURIFY*, select, polish,
choose, purge, cleanse or make bright, test or prove; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
purge, purge out, purify; 1a2) to choose, select; 1a3) to cleanse, make
shining, polish; 1a4) to test, prove; 1b) (Niphal) to purify oneself; 1c)
(Piel) to purify; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to purify; 1d2) to polish arrows; 1e)
(Hithpael); 1e1) to purify oneself; 1e2) to show oneself pure, just, kind;

#430 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #273 as [#6, #8, #9, #1, #400, #6] /
#530 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#6, #30, #8, #9, #1, #6, #400, #10,
#20, #40] = chaṭṭâʼâh (H2403): {UMBRA: #23 % #41 = #23} 1) sin, sinful; 2)
sin, sin offering; 2a) sin; 2b) condition of sin, guilt of sin; 2c)
punishment for sin; 2d) sin-offering; 2e) *PURIFICATION* from sins of
ceremonial uncleanness;

OH CHEPERA, WHO ARE IN THE MIDST OF THY BARK (ie. ark of the covenant
parallel) AND WHOSE BODY IS THE CYCLE OF THE GODS FOREVER; *DELIVER* ME
FROM THOSE INQUISITORIAL WARDENS TO WHOM THE INVIOLATE GOD, OF *GLORIOUS*
*ATTRIBUTES*, HATH GIVEN *GUARD* OVER HIS *ADVERSARIES*, AND THE
*INFLICTION* OF *SLAUGHTER* IN THE *PLACE* OF ANNIHILATION, FROM WHOSE
*GUARD* THERE IS NO *ESCAPE*. MAY I NOT FALL UNDER YOUR *KNIVES*, MAY I NOT
*SIT* WITHIN YOUR *DUNGEONS*, MAY I NOT COME TO YOUR *PLACES* OF
*EXTERMINATION*, MAY I NOT *FALL* INTO YOUR *PITS*; MAY THERE BE DONE TO ME
NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THE GODS *ABOMINATE*; FOR I HAVE *PASSED*
THROUGH THE *PLACE* OF *PURIFICATION* IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MESKAT, FOR
WHICH ARE GIVEN THE MESIT AND THE TEHENIT *CAKES* IN TANENIT.

#611 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#40, #1, #200, #300, #10, #60] =
mástix (G3148): {UMBRA: #611 % #41 = #37} 1) a whip, *SCOURGE*; 2) metaph.
a scourge, plague; 2a) a calamity, misfortune, esp. sent by God to
discipline or punish;

#206 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#6, #70, #10, #50, #10, #20, #40] /
#530 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #206 as [#70, #10, #50, #400] = ʻayin (H5869):
{UMBRA: #130 % #41 = #7} 1) *EYE*; 1a) eye; 1a1) of physical eye; 1a2) as
showing mental qualities; 1a3) of mental and spiritual faculties (fig.);
1b) spring, fountain;

#515 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #396 as [#40, #20, #50, #400, #5] = mᵉkunâh
(H4369): {UMBRA: #121 % #41 = #39} 1) *RESTING* *PLACE*, base;

THE MESKAT IS THE *PLACE* OF *SCOURGING* IN SUTENHUNEN, THE TEHENIT IS THE
*EYE* OF HORUS . . . TANENIT IS THE *RESTING* *PLACE* OF OSIRIS."
<https://www.originalsources.com/Document.aspx?DocID=LCCZC8UGK8KMVAR>

#75 - 𝍐失 = #526
COGITO: [#58, #27, #27, #49, #46] as #75 - FAILURE (SHIH)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:75>

[#58 {@1: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#58); Ego: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI
(#58)}
#27 {@2: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#62); Ego: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#85)}
#27 {@3: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#93); Ego: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#112 -
MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%6})}
#49 {@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL
LUST {%27}); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}
/ I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9})}
#46] {@5: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#218); Ego: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO
(#207)}

TELOS TOTAL: #207

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #334

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #273

APPRAISAL #1: *STABBING* at the Void, (刺虛)
Plunging in the blade. (滅刃)
FATHOMING #1: *STABBING* the Void, sinking the blade (刺虛滅刃)
MEANS: Deeply he ponders his own first signs. (深自幾也)

cì (刺): 1. thorn; sting; prick, 2. to *STAB*, 3. to assassinate; to murder,
4. to prick; to irritate, 5. to prod, 6. to ridicule; to mock, 7. to
secretly enquire about, 8. a business card, 9. Ci

xū (虛): 1. empty; devoid of content; void, 2. false, 3. hill; mound, 4. Xu;
Barrens, 5. ruins, 6. empty space, 7. a hole; a void, 8. the sky, 9.
weakness, 10. sparse; rare, 11. weak; not substantial, 12. a direction, 13.
flustered, 14. modest, 15. to empty, 16. in vain; to no purpose; for
nothing; wasted, 17. death

miè (滅): 1. to *DESTROY*; to wipe out; to exterminate, 2. to submerge, 3.
to extinguish; to put out, 4. to eliminate, 5. to disappear; to fade away

rèn (刃): 1. edged tool; cutlery; *KNIFE* edge

#767 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #218 as [#10, #1, #20, #30, #6, #700] = ʼâkal
(H398): {UMBRA: #51 % #41 = #10} 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to eat (human subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and
birds); 1a3) to devour, consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, *SLAY* (*OF*
*SWORD*); 1a5) to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie,
pestilence, drought); 1a6) to devour (of oppression); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
be eaten (by men); 1b2) to be devoured, consumed (of fire); 1b3) to be
wasted, destroyed (of flesh); 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause to eat, feed with;
1c2) to cause to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to feed; 1d2) to cause to eat;
1e) (Piel); 1e1) *CONSUME*;

#693 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #207 as [#2, #40, #5, #40, #200, #6, #400] =
mahămôrâh (H4113): {UMBRA: #685 % #41 = #29} 1) a flood, a pit of water,
watery *PIT*;

#426 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #218 as [#6, #200, #100, #10, #100, #10] =
râqîyq (H7550): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) thin *CAKE*, wafer;

#1866 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #218 as [#200, #300, #5, #500, #1, #50, #800,
#10] = Stéphanos (G4736): {UMBRA: #1326 % #41 = #14} 0) Stephen =
'*CROWNED*'; 1) one of the seven deacons in Jerusalem and the first
Christian martyr;

#1460 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #218 as [#70, #500, #9, #1, #30, #40, #800,
#10] = ophthalmós (G3788): {UMBRA: #920 % #41 = #18} 1) *THE* *EYE*; 2)
metaph. the eyes of the mind, the faculty of knowing;