Ping Harry: Protests outside court as 29 face 170 child sex charges

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 13, 2017, 5:16:35 PM4/13/17

harry

Apr 14, 2017, 2:36:02 AM4/14/17
On Thursday, 13 April 2017 22:16:35 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Fucking Muslimes again.
>
> http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/protests-outside-court-as-29-face-170-child-sex-charges-1-8491406

Good to see they are all named and their addresses.
The apologists will be along any minute now.

Graham T

Apr 14, 2017, 4:17:04 PM4/14/17
On 14/04/2017 21:12, pamela wrote:
> That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether the victims were
> Muslim or not?

Looks like the page has been taken down and quite rightly so if they are
publishing addresses. What about the other people who may innocently
live there.

---

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 14, 2017, 5:20:22 PM4/14/17
Graham T wrote:
> On 14/04/2017 21:12, pamela wrote:
>> On 07:36 14 Apr 2017, harry wrote:

>>> Good to see they are all named and their addresses.
>>> The apologists will be along any minute now.
>>
>> That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether the victims were
>> Muslim or not?
>>

> Looks like the page has been taken down and quite rightly so if they
> are publishing addresses. What about the other people who may
> innocently live there.

Why quite rightly? Is there something about Muslimes fucking little kids
that you would like to hide?
Johnston Press are noted for removing reports regarding Muslimes.

Why are you too thick to remove your advertisement for your piss poor Avast?

Altroy1

Apr 14, 2017, 9:03:58 PM4/14/17
pamela wrote:
> On 07:36 14 Apr 2017, harry wrote:
>

> That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether the victims were
> Muslim or not?

If they were Christian clergy, would any of the regulars here post a comment
such as "Fucking Christians again"?

Thought not.

harry

Apr 15, 2017, 2:55:45 AM4/15/17
On Friday, 14 April 2017 21:17:04 UTC+1, Graham T wrote:
> On 14/04/2017 21:12, pamela wrote:
> > On 07:36 14 Apr 2017, harry wrote:

> >> Good to see they are all named and their addresses.
> >> The apologists will be along any minute now.
> >
> > That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether the victims were
> > Muslim or not?
> >

> Looks like the page has been taken down and quite rightly so if they are
> publishing addresses. What about the other people who may innocently
> live there.

Nope, still there.

harry

Apr 15, 2017, 2:57:25 AM4/15/17
I knew the apologists would turn up.

Fredxxx

Apr 15, 2017, 5:33:52 AM4/15/17
I would happily post Fucking Roman Catholics:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645870/Mass-grave-contains-bodies-800-babies-site-Irish-home-unmarried-mothers.html

Oh I just have!

> Thought not.

You haven't thought very hard, have you?

Altroy1

Apr 15, 2017, 7:48:12 PM4/15/17
Fredxxx wrote:
> On 15/04/2017 03:14, Altroy1 wrote:
>
>> pamela wrote:

>>> That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether thevictims were
>>> Muslim or not?
>>

>> If they were Christian clergy, would any of the regularshere post a
>> comment such as "Fucking Christians again"?
>

> I would happily post Fucking Roman Catholics:
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645870/Mass-grave-contains-bodies-800-babies-site-Irish-home-unmarried-mothers.html

You would, but you would refer to them as "Fucking Roman Catholics" and
certainly not "Fucking Christians"

And you did not name your own denomination of being guilty of anything? Any
faultfinding reserved for some untermenschen denomination preferably in someone
else's country it appears.

> Oh I just have!

You might have or not read this scripture:

"Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow"
Isaiah 1:18

White as snow for your own tribal identity whatever that is and not
for anyone else certainly not any religious denomination deemed
inferior? Pastor Niemoller had it so right about the hatred. First
they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew. Then they came for
gypsies but I was not a (gypsy , trade unionist <insert whatever>)...

- And then they came for me and I shouted for help but there was
nobody left to hear.

tim...

Apr 16, 2017, 6:33:55 AM4/16/17

"Mr Pounder Esquire" <MrPo...@RationalThought.com> wrote in message
> Graham T wrote:

>>> That's an absolute disgrace. Is it known whether the victims were
>>> Muslim or not?
>>>

>> Looks like the page has been taken down and quite rightly so if they
>> are publishing addresses. What about the other people who may
>> innocently live there.
>
> Why quite rightly? Is there something about Muslimes fucking little kids
> that you would like to hide?
> Johnston Press are noted for removing reports regarding Muslimes.
>
> Why are you too thick to remove your advertisement for your piss poor
> Avast?

because as you don't read your own posts, you don't even know that it is
there until someone tells you

tim