Racist horseshit

Dave Arwin

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 15:35:18 +0200, "Alan J. Packer"
<Al...@alpaca.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Could everyone who wants to go "Nyar nyar I'm white and I'm brilliant" just
>>take it to a racist group? Ta.
>>
>I sent a message to the sick morons explaining my theory of how to deal
>with them.

Why do you want to "deal with" white people?

Dave

Dave Arwin

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:47:23 GMT, over...@ZOG.net wrote:

>>Why do you want to "deal with" white people?
>

>'cos they're getting in the way of the master plan. don't ask such
>fucking stupid questions.

Why is that a stupid question?

Dave

over...@zog.net

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

Aryan

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

COON, COON ...
Black Baboon ...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often High, Thrives in Jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him dad ...
And yet he hollers day and night:
"i blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but ince by ince we takin' hold
like when the white bread starts to mold...
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
DEY BE ONLY FIT FO DE BLACKASSED COON"

Dave Arwin <dar...@ohitmous.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<32628a1e...@news.demon.co.uk>...
> On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 15:35:18 +0200, "Alan J. Packer"

> <Al...@alpaca.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >>Could everyone who wants to go "Nyar nyar I'm white and I'm brilliant"
just
> >>take it to a racist group? Ta.
> >>
> >I sent a message to the sick morons explaining my theory of how to deal
> >with them.
>
> Why do you want to "deal with" white people?
>

> Dave

Peter H.M. Brooks

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

In article <01bbbb34$150d3060$3296b1cd@fbrock>
ar...@whitepower.com "Aryan" writes:

> COON, COON ...
> Black Baboon ...

Good lord! I thought that this sort of poetry had gone out with Kipling,
but it seems that it is a new Yank art form. The reference to crack
suggests that the poem is of quite recent origin. The name of the poet
is not supplied - it seems unlikely that it is Aryan.

I had thought that 'coon' was a Yankism for raccoon, having learned that
it isn't, I am pleased that I didn't use the word inadvertently to insult
people that I met in Yankland.

--
Peter H.M. Brooks

Peter Read

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

"Aryan" <ar...@whitepower.com> wrote:

> COON, COON ...
> Black Baboon ...

> Brutal, worthless
> thieving GOON...

What a load of racist fucking crap!

over...@zog.net

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

Dave Arwin <dar...@ohitmous.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>On Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:47:23 GMT, over...@ZOG.net wrote:
>>Dave Arwin <dar...@ohitmous.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Why do you want to "deal with" white people?

>>'cos they're getting in the way of the master plan. don't ask such
>>fucking stupid questions.
>

>Why is that a stupid question?

hello again whiteass. in the context of the article you responded to -
which i have reinserted the text of above - it's stupid because it
assumes the "nyar" quote characterizes all white people. as any fool
can see they're not all like that. perhaps you have trouble with basic
reasoning. some of them are quite cunning in an animal sort of way,
which imho makes "dealing with them" all the more urgent. i hope you
will join me in stamping out this menace to right thinking society.
alan only appears to be advocating dealing with white racists which is
clearly the way to start as the rest are less of a threat but i'm sure
he'd agree that the sooner we elminate this problem the better. you'll
be glad to hear that the plan is well under way. now fuck off and stop
bothering me.

seth donn chiles

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

I'm sorry. All the people that rave and cuss in these posts have added
nothing to their arguments. The logic they try to use becomes expertly
disguised behind the illogical throwing of insults. Just a bit of advice
from a reader and first time poster. If you are trying to discuss and
lessen the hate, don't just use your heart, use your head. If you are
only trying to entertain people like me who read your messages not for
the content, but to see what kind of ignorance people will post, keep
doing what you are doing.

Seth