How to get a full UK driving licence without passing a test

Alasdair

Oct 25, 2010, 8:45:31 AM10/25/10
I was talking to a very nice Polish gentleman who showed me his UK
driving licence. He was aged in his mid to late twenties and he had a
licence to drive motor vehicles of all categories. including LGV and
PCV. To get such a licence in the UK would take seven or eight tests
and cost about �7000 in lessons assuming that the candidate passed the
test first time for each category.

I asked him how many tests he took to get such a collection of
entitlements and he just smiled. Apparently he got the UK licence in
exchange for his Polish one.

Any suggestions, anyone, how this was achieved?

--
Alasdair.

Mike P

Oct 25, 2010, 8:47:37 AM10/25/10
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:45:31 +0100, Alasdair boggled us with:

By sending an EU licence to the DVLA in exchange for a British one with
the same categories on it. Common practise. I know lots of people who've
done this.

--
Mike P

The Peeler

Oct 25, 2010, 8:58:38 AM10/25/10
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:45:31 +0100, Alasdair <ma...@bobaxter.coo.uk>
wrote:

By passing a test in Poland. Where, apparently, you're expected to
know how a car works, not just how to drive one.

Adrian

Oct 25, 2010, 9:00:20 AM10/25/10
Alasdair <ma...@bobaxter.coo.uk> gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

Two options.

Either he already had all those categories on his Polish licence, or DVLA
fucked up and incorrectly added them when he exchanged the licence.
That's not unknown. They're equally fond of removing perfectly valid
categories.

Ste

Oct 25, 2010, 9:06:15 AM10/25/10

As he says, by exchanging his Polish licence with those entitlements,
for a British one.

Jimmy Crack Corn

Oct 25, 2010, 11:16:27 AM10/25/10

Used to be able to do the same with Ro Irish licenses. Not sure about
these days.

Peter Crosland

Oct 25, 2010, 11:24:38 AM10/25/10
"Jimmy Crack Corn" <idon...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> On 25/10/2010 13:45, Alasdair wrote:
>> I was talking to a very nice Polish gentleman who showed me his UK
>> driving licence. He was aged in his mid to late twenties and he had a
>> licence to drive motor vehicles of all categories. including LGV and
>> PCV. To get such a licence in the UK would take seven or eight tests
>> and cost about �7000 in lessons assuming that the candidate passed the
>> test first time for each category.
>>
>> I asked him how many tests he took to get such a collection of
>> entitlements and he just smiled. Apparently he got the UK licence in
>> exchange for his Polish one.
>>
>> Any suggestions, anyone, how this was achieved?

Start here

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/DriverLicensing/DrivingInGbOnAForeignLicence/DG_4022556

Peter Crosland

R. Mark Clayton

Oct 26, 2010, 2:15:00 PM10/26/10

"Mike P" <mikewpearso...@gmail.con> wrote in message

It is a bit more than common practice it is a legal requirement if you are
here for more than ?six? months.

> --
> Mike P

Oct 26, 2010, 3:18:17 PM10/26/10

The same way you could exchange your British licence for a Polish one
in Poland.

Adrian

Oct 26, 2010, 4:24:43 PM10/26/10
"R. Mark Clayton" <nospam...@btinternet.com> gurgled happily, sounding

much like they were saying:

>> By sending an EU licence to the DVLA in exchange for a British one with

>> the same categories on it. Common practise. I know lots of people
>> who've done this.

> It is a bit more than common practice it is a legal requirement if you
> are here for more than ?six? months.

No, that's registering the car here.

No need to exchange a licence at all, so long as it can still be at a
valid address "back home", until you hit 70.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/DriverLicensing/
DrivingInGbOnAForeignLicence/DG_4022556

Chris Hills

Oct 29, 2010, 8:58:35 AM10/29/10
On 26/10/2010 19:15, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> It is a bit more than common practice it is a legal requirement if you are
> here for more than ?six? months.

Er, not if you hold an E.U. driving license. This is a common
misconception. You can drive as long as your E.U. license is valid.
There is no requirement to swap it for a British license.

Mike P

Oct 29, 2010, 9:00:29 AM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:58:35 +0100, Chris Hills boggled us with:

Yes, this is correct. You only face problems when you are no longer
resident in the country of issue, and lose (physically lose) your licence
and the issuing country won't do a duplicate because you're not resident
there any more..... as I found out!

--
Mike P

Ophelia

Oct 29, 2010, 9:08:40 AM10/29/10

"Mike P" <mikewpearso...@gmail.con> wrote in message

Ooops

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Mrcheerful

Oct 29, 2010, 11:19:05 AM10/29/10

DVLA say:
A valid community licence issued on the strength of a driving test within
the EC/EEA, will allow you to drive in GB for a set period. Alternatively,
you can exchange your licence for a British licence.
Provided your licence remains valid you may drive in GB:
Car, motorcycle driving licence holders (ordinary driving licence):
until aged 70 or for three years after becoming resident, whichever is the
longer period
Lorry, minibus, bus driving licence holders (vocational driving licence):
until aged 45 or for five years after becoming resident, whichever is the
longer period
if you are aged over 45 (but under 65) until your 66th birthday or for five
years after becoming resident, whichever is the shorter period
if you are aged 65 or over for 12 months after becoming resident
In order to continue driving after these periods, you must get a British
driving licence.

IIReadC so eu foreigners need to get a UK licence after 3 or 5 years
assuming that old age doesn't get them first.

Jeff

Oct 29, 2010, 2:16:25 PM10/29/10
On 29/10/2010 16:19, Mrcheerful wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>> "Mike P"<mikewpearso...@gmail.con> wrote in message

> DVLA say:

> A valid community licence issued on the strength of a driving test within
> the EC/EEA, will allow you to drive in GB for a set period. Alternatively,
> you can exchange your licence for a British licence.
> Provided your licence remains valid you may drive in GB:
> Car, motorcycle driving licence holders (ordinary driving licence):
> until aged 70 or for three years after becoming resident, whichever is the
> longer period
> Lorry, minibus, bus driving licence holders (vocational driving licence):
> until aged 45 or for five years after becoming resident, whichever is the
> longer period
> if you are aged over 45 (but under 65) until your 66th birthday or for five
> years after becoming resident, whichever is the shorter period
> if you are aged 65 or over for 12 months after becoming resident
> In order to continue driving after these periods, you must get a British
> driving licence.
>
> IIReadC so eu foreigners need to get a UK licence after 3 or 5 years
> assuming that old age doesn't get them first.

Well perhaps you should read it more carefully then!!

It actually says that you can use an EEC licence until 70, or for 3
years if you are approaching 70 or over.

Note the "whichever is the **longer** period"; so if you are over 67
then that period 3 years, or under 70 then it is the period until you
reach 70.

Jeff

Mrcheerful

Oct 29, 2010, 2:54:21 PM10/29/10

aah, I see what you mean. What a strange system.

kamala...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 2:25:56 PM1/23/14
DVLA sucks :(

Im British born and live in the UK, yet i fail to pass my theory test :/
i have understanding problems with theory and they cant help me :(

i go to Yemen every year, so i have a full Yemen licence.
If only i could get a chance to do a driving test in the UK, without doing my theory.. i would pass with 0 errors and pass with flying colors..

got so mad, i ended up renting a car with my Yemeni license, didn't get stopped for over 6 months -.-.
then one day all of a sudden, i got stopped by traffic cops, who said it was regular stop to check, coz i was in a high crime area where i got stopped.

told me, im British born and i cant drive on Yemeni license got car taken away to compound, lost over 2k in deposits with rental company + £150 fine from police... + 3points on my provisional.

sucks to be British. spend lots of money daily on train costs/buses, cant get to places far to friends etc.. without a car.

my own country screwed me hard :/
failed theory 6 times, asked for support on it, got ignored.

I know i wont ever pass my theory which will make it impossible for me to get a job at the places at want..

thank you Briton -.-

Mel Rowing

Jan 23, 2014, 3:04:21 PM1/23/14
On 23/01/2014 19:25, kamala...@gmail.com wrote:
> DVLA sucks :(
>
> Im British born and live in the UK, yet i fail to pass my theory test :/
> i have understanding problems with theory and they cant help me :(
>
> i go to Yemen every year, so i have a full Yemen licence.
> If only i could get a chance to do a driving test in the UK, without doing my theory.. i would pass with 0 errors and pass with flying colors..
>
> got so mad, i ended up renting a car with my Yemeni license, didn't get stopped for over 6 months -.-.
> then one day all of a sudden, i got stopped by traffic cops, who said it was regular stop to check, coz i was in a high crime area where i got stopped.

Quite right too. What is so special about you? Holders of non British
driving licences are allowed only to use them for 6 months without
taking and passing a British driving test.

My own son had a similar problem when he emigrated to Switzerland. He
complied with the regulations and now holds a licence for each country.

> told me, im British born and i cant drive on Yemeni license got car taken away to compound, lost over 2k in deposits with rental company + Ł150 fine from police... + 3points on my provisional.
>
> sucks to be British. spend lots of money daily on train costs/buses, cant get to places far to friends etc.. without a car.
>
> my own country screwed me hard :/
> failed theory 6 times, asked for support on it, got ignored.
>
> I know i wont ever pass my theory which will make it impossible for me to get a job at the places at want..
>
> thank you Briton -.-

I know somewhere you can go!

GB

Jan 23, 2014, 4:08:04 PM1/23/14
> failed theory 6 times, asked for support on it, got ignored.

There are lots of driving schools that will support you. Why are they
ignoring you?

kamala...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 4:41:58 PM1/23/14
Hello.

I know how to drive.. drive buses etc.. when i go to Yemen + always used to rent cars with my Yemen license.

Never done a driving lesson here in the UK, but as far as i know, they dont help you with theory, only driving bit itself.

I sent DVLA an email about me stuggling to pass my theory test.
i always fail by 2 marks, nothing more.

the last time i went i felt that i passed everything. and near the end the computer crashed.. and i had to start my hazard video bits all over, by then i got put of the theory.

the women gave me a blue card with a reference number that day to contact because of the problem with the computer which made me start all over with the videos, but ended up losing it.

tried too much, got completely put of theory, and i wont ever do it again after this : /..

i dont understand, its possible to covert my yemen license in zimbabwe then from zimbabwe to UK. but il have to go to a country i never been before and noidea what il face there :/

just completely give up. :(

kamala...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 4:47:51 PM1/23/14
I wouldnt have ever been cought or stopped by police if i kept driving on Yemeni,

But that day was just bad : /, there was a "black" friend with me, and the police kept watching him and following us, + windows fully down, blacked out fiesta 08 plate, music to up to the max.

i guess that's why. racist cops :P.

usually i drive alone, and there was a cop behind me once, and i was driving above the speed limit not realizing and was in rush for a uni exam.
He just came next to me and said your going above speed limit,
that was it:o

in lewisham, i did crazy stuff coz i drank like 10 redbulls that day.. and tried turning into a no entry and there was a cop behind me and in front me of me.
then went into the wrong lane, came out went back to right lane like crazy :o
was new to the area so i didnt know where i was going and my navigator was acting stupid telling me to turn into no entry areas etc.. But STILL they smiled at me and didn't try to stop me :O.....

should have listened to my friends suggestion, put him at the back seat, that way an arab will never be stopped. hah : /

life sucks :(

The Fates

Jan 23, 2014, 5:43:48 PM1/23/14
kamala...@gmail.com wrote:
> I wouldnt have ever been cought or stopped by police if i kept
> driving on Yemeni,

A bit far for the British police to go just to catch you, wouldn't you
agree?

> But that day was just bad : /, there was a "black" friend with me,
> and the police kept watching him and following us, + windows fully
> down, blacked out fiesta 08 plate, music to up to the max.

That's why you can't pass your theory test - the music has addled your
brain!

> i guess that's why. racist cops :P.

Here we go yet again! Can't get your own waym so out comes the racist card -
yawn!

> usually i drive alone, and there was a cop behind me once, and i was
> driving above the speed limit not realizing and was in rush for a uni
> exam.

You're on a university course and you aren't intelligent enough to pass the
theory test - there isn't much hope of ypu passing your exams then is there?

> He just came next to me and said your going above speed limit,
> that was it:o

Consider yourself lucky.

> in lewisham, i did crazy stuff coz i drank like 10 redbulls that
> day.. and tried turning into a no entry and there was a cop behind me
> and in front me of me.
> then went into the wrong lane, came out went back to right lane like
> crazy :o
> was new to the area so i didnt know where i was going and my
> navigator was acting stupid telling me to turn into no entry areas
> etc.. But STILL they smiled at me and didn't try to stop me :O.....

I think that you are spreading rather a lot of bullshit around now - and
telling a few tall stories are you not?

> should have listened to my friends suggestion, put him at the back
> seat, that way an arab will never be stopped. hah : /

Yet again the playing of the race card just because you cannot get your own
way!

> life sucks :(

Why?

Now would you please tell us the truth - rather than a load of old
codswallop just to get a bit of attention. ;-)

GB

Jan 23, 2014, 5:48:13 PM1/23/14
On 23/01/2014 21:41, kamala...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I know how to drive.. drive buses etc.. when i go to Yemen + always used to rent cars with my Yemen license.
>
> Never done a driving lesson here in the UK, but as far as i know, they dont help you with theory, only driving bit itself.

You need to get lessons from a qualified instructor, as road conditions
here are different from the Yemen. BSM include help with the theory test
in their service to customers.
http://www.bsm.co.uk/existing-pupils-hub/theory-support

> I sent DVLA an email about me stuggling to pass my theory test.
> i always fail by 2 marks, nothing more.

DVLA can't help you. If it's any consolation, my children also struggled
with the theory test. The ones who struggled most seem to be the safest
drivers.

> the last time i went i felt that i passed everything. and near the end the computer crashed.. and i had to start my hazard video bits all over, by then i got put of the theory.
>
> the women gave me a blue card with a reference number that day to contact because of the problem with the computer which made me start all over with the videos, but ended up losing it.

You want sympathy because you lost the blue card?

> tried too much, got completely put of theory, and i wont ever do it again after this : /..
>
> i dont understand, its possible to covert my yemen license in zimbabwe then from zimbabwe to UK. but il have to go to a country i never been before and noidea what il face there :/

If that's true, then that's a loophole that ought to be closed. I think
that anyone who wants to drive long-term in the UK should pass a UK
driving test, regardless of where they originally qualified.

bad-day

Jan 24, 2014, 4:56:46 AM1/24/14
If you don't know 'driving theory' you should not be on the road- so the
system works. I see all too many other idots 'driving' on the road like its
a demolition derby..
Well done UK systems.

<kamala...@gmail.com> wrote in message
DVLA sucks :(

Im British born and live in the UK, yet i fail to pass my theory test :/
i have understanding problems with theory and they cant help me :(

i go to Yemen every year, so i have a full Yemen licence.
If only i could get a chance to do a driving test in the UK, without doing
my theory.. i would pass with 0 errors and pass with flying colors..

got so mad, i ended up renting a car with my Yemeni license, didn't get
stopped for over 6 months -.-.
then one day all of a sudden, i got stopped by traffic cops, who said it was
regular stop to check, coz i was in a high crime area where i got stopped.

told me, im British born and i cant drive on Yemeni license got car taken
away to compound, lost over 2k in deposits with rental company + Ł150 fine

R. Mark Clayton

Jan 24, 2014, 6:11:44 AM1/24/14

[...]

You should be able to convert your full Yemeni license to a full UK one.

OTOH if you can't pass the easy theory test, you probably should not be on
the road.

Ophelia

Jan 24, 2014, 9:28:45 AM1/24/14

"The Fates" <do...@invallllllid.com> wrote in message
After all that crap I've lost interest!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

harryagain

Jan 25, 2014, 11:31:08 AM1/25/14

<kamala...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yemeni driving licences are for driving donkey carts?

handso...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2014, 11:56:01 AM1/30/14

> Any suggestions, anyone, how this was achieved?
> Alasdair.
=== I know what do you mean.....
You need to check this website to get a brand new shiny driving licence even without test :www.fastdrivinglicence.com
goodluck :-)

kamala...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2014, 3:12:23 PM1/31/14
fastdrivinglicence.com directs to http://licencesol.com/ i heard those guys are scams.

Also the guy that said im bullshitting about the bit where i reversed on round about and done crazy driving and 2 cops were there,

They were following some farriri that day, may be why they didnt pay attention to me.
but point is they never said nothing to me got smiled at and passed though.
they could most likely tell the navigator was acting stupid.

Also the guy who said i go to Uni and will fail my exams.
hehe the last thing i remember is i scored 97.6% on my last exam and topped my class -.-
theory just isnt my thing.

regards.

Jeff

Feb 1, 2014, 5:03:19 AM2/1/14

> Also the guy that said im bullshitting about the bit where i reversed on round about and done crazy driving and 2 cops were there,
>
> They were following some farriri that day, may be why they didnt pay attention to me.
> but point is they never said nothing to me got smiled at and passed though.
> they could most likely tell the navigator was acting stupid.
>

> Also the guy who said i go to Uni and will fail my exams.
> hehe the last thing i remember is i scored 97.6% on my last exam and topped my class -.-
> theory just isnt my thing.
>
> regards.

Unbelievable if this is an example of the standard of you English!!

Jeff

richardf...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2014, 11:02:54 PM3/5/14
My contact ( rocky johnson 9...@yahoo.fr ) We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With more than 4 million our papers circulating worldwide .
buy a Maltese passport and become a citizen of the European Union is our business .
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver license, ID card , passport stamps and other products for a number of countries like : USA , Australia , Belgium, Brazil , Canada, Italy, Finland, France , Germany, Israel , Mexico, Netherlands , South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete .
false USA ( United States) passports,
false Australian passports ,
Belgian fake passports ,
false Brazilian (Brazil) passports,
false Canadian (Canada) passports,
false Finnish (Finland) passports,
false French ( France ) passports,
false German (Germany) passports,
false Dutch ( Netherlands / Netherlands) , passport
false Israeli passports ,
fake British (United Kingdom ) passports,
false Spanish (Spain) passports,
false Mexican (Mexico) passports,
false South African passports .
fake driving license in Australia
fake Canadian driver's licenses ,
fake French driver license ( France )
false Dutch ( Netherlands / Holland) driving licenses,
false German (Germany) driving licenses,
false UK (United Kingdom ) driving licenses,
false diplomatic passports
false USA ( United States) passports,
false Australian passports ,
Belgian fake passports ,
false Brazilian (Brazil) passports,
false Canadian (Canada) passports,
false Finnish (Finland) passports,
false French ( France ) passports,
false German (Germany) passports,
false Spanish (Spain) passports,
false Mexican (Mexico) passports,
false South African passports .
fake driving license in Australia
Contact: busine...@yahoo.fr

richardf...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2014, 11:03:21 PM3/5/14

garethba...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2015, 1:56:47 PM3/22/15
Hi can you help me i am after a full UK driving licence with counterpart how much will is cost me Please can you help me my number is 07938954790 Please can you help me ok from Gaz

Norman Wells

Mar 22, 2015, 2:06:26 PM3/22/15
<garethba...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi can you help me i am after a full UK driving licence with
> counterpart how much will is cost me Please can you help me my number
> is 07938954790 Please can you help me ok from Gaz

Yes, sure. Phone 0800 555111, say exactly what you want and why, and
leave your full name and address.

Joe

Mar 22, 2015, 4:35:12 PM3/22/15
On 22/03/2015 17:56, garethba...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi can you help me i am after a full UK driving licence with counterpart how much will is cost me Please can you help me my number is 07938954790 Please can you help me ok from Gaz

I should think it is long stopped but once upon a time you could pop
over to Dublin, get an Irish license and swap it for a British one in
London.

I do hope you don't drive anywhere near me or mine.

notya...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 11:35:30 AM3/24/15
Yes the theory test is really hard. When they first came out in 1996, they put eight samples on the web site (2 car, 2 bike, 2 bus and 2 truck). Each had 35 questions to answer in 40 minutes. I did all eight in 35 minutes passing them all (but only getting full marks on one of the lorry ones where I had had to guess break times). They are a little harder now...

Tarcap

Mar 24, 2015, 1:08:17 PM3/24/15

wrote in message

Hi can you help me i am after a full UK driving licence with counterpart how
much will is cost me Please can you help me my number is 07938954790 Please
can you help me ok from Gaz

Just leave £500 in the litter bin by the park bench nearest the entrance to
Hyde Park at 3.30 tomorrow. There will be a full UK driving licence in the
same place at the same time the day after.

The Todal

Mar 24, 2015, 1:19:57 PM3/24/15
And I would like to practise law without passing any exams or obtaining
any certificates. Oh. Hold on. That's quite commonly done, actually.

Ophelia

Mar 24, 2015, 1:29:36 PM3/24/15

"Tarcap" <any...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
He is very lucky you are doing your best for him! I will collect the money
for you to save you the bother.

Anything to help.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Bod

Mar 24, 2015, 2:20:54 PM3/24/15
Ok, I'll check the bin before you both get there....... just to check
the money of course.

petert...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 7:25:10 PM3/24/15
On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:19:54 +0000, The Todal <deadm...@beeb.net>
wrote:
Of course. In many African countries anything can be bought in the
souk. I saw a council house rent book, driving licence, dwp cash book
and passport complete with all necessary documation for sale but that
was 20-25 years ago. Doctors and lawyers paperwork was also available.

The Todal

Mar 25, 2015, 5:21:46 AM3/25/15
That may be so, but what I actually meant was that there are large
numbers of lawyers practising law in the UK without passing any law
related exams or obtaining any certificates. I think it's legal for
that to happen so I'm not complaining - I just think the public might
find it surprising.

RobertL

Mar 25, 2015, 5:54:14 AM3/25/15
On Monday, October 25, 2010 at 1:45:31 PM UTC+1, Alasdair wrote:
> I was talking to a very nice Polish gentleman who showed me his UK
> driving licence. He was aged in his mid to late twenties and he had a
> licence to drive motor vehicles of all categories. including LGV and
> PCV. To get such a licence in the UK would take seven or eight tests
> and cost about �7000 in lessons assuming that the candidate passed the
> test first time for each category.
>
> I asked him how many tests he took to get such a collection of
> entitlements and he just smiled. Apparently he got the UK licence in
> exchange for his Polish one.
>
> Any suggestions, anyone, how this was achieved?

I learned to drive in norway in the 1980s, came back to the UK and swapped my Norwegian licence for full UK licence. I never took a UK test.

So I: (1) know how car works, (2) know how to drive on ice (3) know that all (norwegian) taxis carry equipment for emergency childbirth, but (3) don't know how to use a handbrake.

Robert

JNugent

Mar 25, 2015, 7:49:25 AM3/25/15
They'd have to be very near the end of their career for that to be
currently true.

It might even be possible to find a post-retirement-age public sector
teacher who doesn't have a PGCE. It was not a requirement when I was at
grammar school. Our teachers had degrees and that was all that was
needed, then. And oddly, the education was excellent...

notya...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 1:36:08 PM3/25/15
== ===== =

You misuse of punctuation and starting a sentence with a conjunction suggests otherwise!

petert...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 5:11:04 PM3/25/15
On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:21:44 +0000, The Todal <deadm...@beeb.net>
Yes that is very troubling. In my town we had a locum doctor arrive in
the country and have to start work the same night. He got the decimal
point mixed up and killed a woman so he left and was last heard of
working as a doctor in Germany!

JNugent

Mar 25, 2015, 9:49:44 PM3/25/15
There is nothing wrong with it.

It is legitimate to start a sentence (provided that it is not the first
sentence in a piece of writing) with "and" and I don't believe in
leaving a space before an ellipsis.

PS: If you aren't sure about starting a sentence with "and", read the
full text of "Henry V".

mara...@gmail.com

May 16, 2015, 6:51:21 AM5/16/15
Hi I whant to pass theory test I will pay somebody to get me a UK licence Contact me on my gmail mara...@gmail.com

Let It Be

May 16, 2015, 4:39:10 PM5/16/15
mara...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi I whant to pass theory test I will pay somebody to get me a UK
> licence Contact me on my gmail mara...@gmail.com

You will be a danger to the general public if do that and both you and the
vendor will be breaking the law.

To stop that happening, an abuse complaint has been passed to
ab...@three.co.uk and the headers of your post passed onto the relevant
crime prevention agency.

Have a nice day.

Harry

May 16, 2015, 5:07:37 PM5/16/15

The Todal

May 16, 2015, 5:11:35 PM5/16/15
"Let It Be" wrote in message news:mj89r9$g69$1...@dont-email.me...
Dickhead

Paul Cummins

May 17, 2015, 4:58:35 AM5/17/15
In article <5557b286$0$15470$c3e8da3$f6d5...@news.astraweb.com>,
deadm...@beeb.net (The Todal) wrote:

> You will be a danger to the general public if do that

Why would that be? I have a full licence for both Bike and Car, but have
never taken a formal theory test. And I have maximum no-claims on both
vehicle type. so am I a danger to the general public in terms of my
holing a full licence without having passed a Theory Test?

Indeed, pretty much everyone who acquired their licence before 1996 won't
have taken a theory test, so that's potentially anyone over 35. Are they
all dangers to the public?

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

Mrcheerful

May 17, 2015, 8:32:40 AM5/17/15
On 17/05/2015 09:58, Paul Cummins wrote:
> In article <5557b286$0$15470$c3e8da3$f6d5...@news.astraweb.com>,
> deadm...@beeb.net (The Todal) wrote:
>
>> You will be a danger to the general public if do that
>
> Why would that be? I have a full licence for both Bike and Car, but have
> never taken a formal theory test. And I have maximum no-claims on both
> vehicle type. so am I a danger to the general public in terms of my
> holing a full licence without having passed a Theory Test?
>
> Indeed, pretty much everyone who acquired their licence before 1996 won't
> have taken a theory test, so that's potentially anyone over 35. Are they
> all dangers to the public?

It is a long time ago, but I expect that there were some theory
questions thrown in during the test, presumably they are not asked these
days as the theory test has to be passed first.

Ophelia

May 17, 2015, 9:33:29 AM5/17/15

"Mrcheerful" <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Blimey yes, it is many years ago but I do remember the examiner sitting with
his clipboard asking some questions. That was after the test drive!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

The Todal

May 17, 2015, 12:15:04 PM5/17/15
"Paul Cummins" wrote in message

In article <5557b286$0$15470$c3e8da3$f6d5...@news.astraweb.com>,
deadm...@beeb.net (The Todal) wrote:

> You will be a danger to the general public if do that

Why would that be? I have a full licence for both Bike and Car, but have
never taken a formal theory test. And I have maximum no-claims on both
vehicle type. so am I a danger to the general public in terms of my
holing a full licence without having passed a Theory Test?

Indeed, pretty much everyone who acquired their licence before 1996 won't
have taken a theory test, so that's potentially anyone over 35. Are they
all dangers to the public?

Yes

notya...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 6:55:55 AM5/18/15
It probably was a crime prevention agency fishing for cheats...

RobertL

May 18, 2015, 8:04:16 AM5/18/15
On Friday, October 29, 2010 at 4:19:05 PM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:

> DVLA say:
> A valid community licence issued on the strength of a driving test within the EC/EEA, will allow you to drive in GB for a set period. Alternatively, you can exchange your licence for a British licence.

I wonder if the country of the test had to be in the EC/EEA at the time you did the test. I guess not.

FWIW, I did my driving test in Norway (when I lived there) and then swapped it for a UK licence when I returned home to the UK.

Robert

notya...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 9:44:46 AM5/18/15
Ed Balls can't keep count either...

Special Care

May 18, 2015, 10:10:44 AM5/18/15
On Monday, 25 October 2010 16:16:27 UTC+1, Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:

> Used to be able to do the same with Ro Irish licenses. Not sure about
> these days.

--------------------

The UK authorities will not challenge you if you drive in UK with a southern Irish licence.
After 1922 southern Ireland pretended to be independent from UK, but in fact it was just a game of pretending and they were still the same country in all important matters, for example the same financial currency, no border controls, southern Irish voting in UK general elections.....

mse...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2015, 12:48:48 AM7/28/15
I want to my license with out doing the test what can i do

Norman Wells

Jul 28, 2015, 4:01:50 AM7/28/15
<mse...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to my license with out doing the test what can i do

Make friends with some Asians?

Message has been deleted

Ophelia

Jul 28, 2015, 5:11:47 AM7/28/15

"Adia" <anti.spa...@gmx.co.uk> wrote in message
> mse...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>I want to my license with out doing the test what can i do
>
> Would you be prepared to move to Mexico City? I wonder if such Mexico
> City licence holders can come here and drive on UK roads without any
> restriction.
>
> QUOTE:
> In many places you need to pass written and practical tests to get a
> driving licence - but not in Mexico City. For now, all you need here
> is a few papers and a bit of cash.
> UNQUOTE.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29278429

I don't know how long you have been here, but from time to time, we get
posts advertising free licences (ie non tested) so maybe this is just
another shill.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Message has been deleted

Ophelia

Jul 28, 2015, 6:36:59 AM7/28/15

> Ah, I see (having first looked up the word shill). I haven't lurked
> here long enough, I know, and when I say I am grateful for your help I
> really mean it - your patience does you credit too.

Me??? nahh I am a nasty bitch! You ask around ... <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Dan

Jul 28, 2015, 2:02:45 PM7/28/15
On 28/07/2015 05:48, mse...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to my license with out doing the test what can i do

This site might help

http://lostallhope.com/suicide

londo...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2016, 12:33:58 AM1/3/16
Had enough of passing your exams few times ? , had enough of spending so much money for lessons, I can help you obtain a full Polish driving licence for any Category without any lesson and any test. For more information contact me on nowak...@hotmail.co.uk

harry

Jan 3, 2016, 2:03:29 AM1/3/16
On Thursday, 23 January 2014 19:25:56 UTC, kamala...@gmail.com wrote:
> DVLA sucks :(
>
> Im British born and live in the UK, yet i fail to pass my theory test :/
> i have understanding problems with theory and they cant help me :(
>
> i go to Yemen every year, so i have a full Yemen licence.
> If only i could get a chance to do a driving test in the UK, without doing my theory.. i would pass with 0 errors and pass with flying colors..
>
> got so mad, i ended up renting a car with my Yemeni license, didn't get stopped for over 6 months -.-.
> then one day all of a sudden, i got stopped by traffic cops, who said it was regular stop to check, coz i was in a high crime area where i got stopped.
>
> told me, im British born and i cant drive on Yemeni license got car taken away to compound, lost over 2k in deposits with rental company + £150 fine from police... + 3points on my provisional.
>
> sucks to be British. spend lots of money daily on train costs/buses, cant get to places far to friends etc.. without a car.
>
> my own country screwed me hard :/
> failed theory 6 times, asked for support on it, got ignored.
>
> I know i wont ever pass my theory which will make it impossible for me to get a job at the places at want..
>
> thank you Briton -.-

Well as you can neither spell nor punctuate, it's not surprising you can't understand the theory.
I 'spect you'd be dangerous on the road.

kempsvil...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2016, 1:57:41 PM7/10/16
We are professional's team specialized in the production of the documents of all kinds. With more than 10 million documents which circulate all over the word, we offer you truths and forgery of high quality.
Having said that thanks to us you can obtain products below:
_Passport
_National ID card
_Driving licence
_Residence permit and many other for several countries following the example of: Germany, Belgium, Italy, France, Finland, spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Norway, Swiss, UK, Australia, Austria, Poland and more still.
To obtain additional information and place an order, contact we at the following addresses: abkse...@outlook.com / kempsvil...@gmail.com