AY NOW... VOT part of the NT text which says "RABBI JESUS" do you fail to undershtand? SHOOOSH!

Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron

Jul 6, 2022, 10:17:18 AM7/6/22

John 1:49
---------
Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the
king of Israel!"

Mark 9:5
--------
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put
up three shelters - one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."

Mark 11:21
----------
Peter remembered and said to Jesus, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree you
cursed has withered!"

SHOOOOOOSH!!

HQ

Jul 6, 2022, 10:34:19 AM7/6/22
On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:17:15 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
shpamming as Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron <fstur...@gmail.com> shpammed
from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'rissed>

In FACT, He vas the very FOISHT Chrishtian!

LOL

Cordlesshly, Q
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Jul 6, 2022, 11:52:45 AM7/6/22
On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 15:34:16 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "HQ", farted again:

> <jew shite b'rissed>

The TRUTH restored:
> In FACT, He vas the very FOISHT Chrishtian!
>
> LOL
>
> Cordlesshly, Q

Give it up, psychopath! EVERYBODY knows that Jesus was a PURE, circumcised
Jew and that YOU are a sick psychopathic pedo swine!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

NEMO

Jul 6, 2022, 5:26:22 PM7/6/22
On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 15:34:16 +0100, HQ <hq-ob...@xxx.yyy> wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:17:15 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN
>shpamming as Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron <fstur...@gmail.com> shpammed
>from STD.COM:
>
><jew shite b'rissed>
>
>In FACT, He vas the very FOISHT Chrishtian!
>
>LOL
>
>Cordlesshly, Q

The very IDEA of the founder of Chrishtianity belonging to the jew
gutter religion is ABSOID!

Peeler

Jul 6, 2022, 5:40:50 PM7/6/22
On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 22:26:19 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

> The very IDEA of the founder of Chrishtianity belonging to the jew
> gutter religion is ABSOID!

Yeah! But who are you? A psychopath, pathological liar, pervert and retarded
troll on Usenet! So, NOTHING you ever say counts! Learn to accept it, poor
cretin!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?