But WHY is Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic SO Retarded?

Peeler

Jan 19, 2022, 8:39:36 AM1/19/22
That's easy! Because she got shit for brains, as everyone can verify for
themselves! See here:

Gay anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <eqa6ub19hchkbio0k...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"

Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <na43ich1glkrrsenv...@4ax.com>

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <q8i3icdgeil9hgt13...@4ax.com>

Gay pedophilic Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <hruejd9iu49jklp29...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
MID: <31qkjdpgdtjccsn3l...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic admits:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <773njd91bf8kaej3k...@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
MID: <MPG.37003612e...@eu.news.astraweb.com>

--
"The Jews" about bleeding gay Razovic:
"We've reduced him to a terminally brain-damaged shell over the years."

Peeler

Jan 26, 2022, 9:29:05 AM1/26/22