CANDI complaints one

Lewis Robinson

May 5, 2012, 7:06:45 PM5/5/12
Dear Communications and Complaints,

this is a complaint.

I would like to become a member of Camden and Islington NHS Foundation
Trust.

The form on your web site is not electronic for some reason that I do
not understand.

I need to have it printed.

I am on one of your wards and the nurse on the station obstructs and
refuses every request I make of her. She is called Shola. There is
another nurse in the office. He refused one request and when I pointed
out that he was surfing the net looking at the National Express web site
he threatened to send me to tertiary care, namely Coral Ward. There is
no functioning printer in the computer room. I cannot ask the nurses for
fear of severe and heinous reprisals and I cannot print it. This is
wrong. At the time I was trying to find out the extension number for
Patient Affairs so that I could contact them about my benefit claim.
When I typed this into the internet here on the ward I was informed that
access was restricted due to the sexually explicit nature of the search
term. This is restriction of information of a degree and nature that is
unacceptable in the twenty first century.

I will make sure that this email contains all the relevant information
asked for on the form and please could you enroll me as a member.

(An electronic signature is legally binding in this country.)

Yours faithfully,
Lev Robinson.