Child Protection Agency

Lewis Robinson

May 5, 2012, 7:08:48 PM5/5/12
Dear Susan,

it has been brought to my attention that the Social Worker who is
responsible for the care of Mr. Lewis Samuel Robinson intends to involve
the Child Protection Agency or some such similar body to prevent Mr.
Robinson from seeing his legitimate son.

The Social Worker is called Mr. Conner McIntyre. He is based at Drayton
Park CMHT near Liverpool Road in Islington. The contact telephone number
for reception is +44 2033176370. Mr McIntyre has not divulged his mobile
number, his direct line, or his email address.

There is one clinical contact which I have at Drayton Park CMHT. She is
called Ms. Yetunde Lawal. She is a Senior Clinical Nurse. Her email
address is yetund...@candi.nhs.uk, and a request has been sent to
her to forward email concerning matters to Mr McIntyre. Her fax number
is +44 2076903519.

The building where Drayton Park CMHT has its offices (perhaps along with
some other organisations) has the address:

Drayton Park Community Care Centre
1 Lowther Road
London N7 8US
England.

We are agreed that it is important that a child sees their father.
Ergo, could you intervene in some attempt to prevent access being denied.

Yours sincerely,
Lewis.