Creative Support Survivor

Andrew Batty

Mar 19, 2013, 1:21:36 AM3/19/13
I am still suffering from breach of the integrity of my personality by
Creative Support. They do this to remove a behaviour or thought pattern they
(quite wrongly) believe to be erroneous. Creative Support have no expertise
in psychiatry or psychology in their entire organisation. They are "support
workers" akin to nursing auxillieries as they used to be called in the NHS
before they too adopted the term.

The result of this repeated violation feels like wholesale butchery of ones
mind and in no way is consent ever sought or discussion possible. The public
seem to thin Creative Support have legitimate therapists on their staff,
THEY DON'T.

Andrew Batty

Richard Tobin

Mar 19, 2013, 10:31:37 AM3/19/13
In article <tBS1t.121721$fe2....@fx32.fr7>,
Andrew Batty <and...@lightclock.co.uk> wrote:
>The public
>seem to thin Creative Support have legitimate therapists on their staff,

As a member of the public, I'd like to say that I have never heard
of Creative Support.

-- Richard

Marcus Houlden

Mar 19, 2013, 4:02:20 PM3/19/13
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:31:37 +0000 (UTC), Richard Tobin <ric...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
wrote the following to uk.misc:
Increasingly being supplanted by Realtek. I still remember when a cheap
Soundblaster compatible was a major upgrade.

mh.
--
http://www.nukesoft.co.uk
http://www.houlden.org

Willy Eckerslyke

Mar 20, 2013, 5:39:03 AM3/20/13
Is it anything to do with the National Truss?