Creative Support Survivors

Andrew Batty

Jan 24, 2013, 7:00:15 AM1/24/13
I am heterosexual and always have been. Creative Support used to house a few
heterosexuals in the mental health system but are run by the gay and lesbian
community. I believe that when they are not working their "care" workers
pass the details of heterosexuals to their friends who then spend all their
time ruining the mental life of the heterosexual "client". Paranoia? I know
Creative Support seem to kill off heterosexual sympatica for a while and
your love life temporarily.

I have been out of Creative Support's "care" for eight years now and am
considerably better off in the wider community in normal social housing.
Myself and my family are slowly recovering from Creative Support.

Andrew Batty

THE COLONEL

Jan 24, 2013, 6:52:44 PM1/24/13
"Andrew Batty" <and...@lightclock.co.uk> wrote in message