The Yves Saint Laurent Studded Suede Roady reminds me that cold weather is coming

www.86watches.net

Mar 7, 2011, 4:27:13 AM3/7/11
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m craving winter so badly. Yesterday I wore jeggings (don’t judge me) to the mall in silent protest of the 95-degree temperatures we’ve been having since…May. It’s been a long summer.
I live in Atlanta, so I have about six more weeks of genuinely warm weather before I even get to think about breaking out any kind of long-sleeve options for daytime wear (and even then, that’s only if I’m lucky), but the sight of the Yves Saint Laurent Studded Suede Roady has me wanting winter even more.
Something about the combination of rich suede and the way that the studding is organized in a triangle pattern just screams “cold weather” to me. Perhaps it’s because the triangles are a bit reminiscent of the patterns on traditional sweaters, but whatever the reason, I imagine this bag being worn with a fluffy scarf and knit hat at all times. What I wouldn’t give to be in need of those items (and this bag, of course) right now…Buy through Saks for $2295
chanel quilted medium messenger bag black caviar
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12060
chanel large briefcase black caviar
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12059
chanel half moon wallet on chain ivory caviar
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12058
chanel half moon bag chocolate
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12057
chanel flap bag chocolate new 2010
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12056
chanel flap bag black lambskin new 2010
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=12055
chanel shopping bag black
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11977
chanel shopping bag chocolate new 2010-2011
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11976
chanel coco cocoon large tote black caviar
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11975
chanel mini bag black
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11974
chanel camera bag black
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11906
chanel large flap bag
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11905
chanel jumbo tote bag black lambskin with gold
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11904
chanel flap bag black
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11903
chanel half moon woc navy
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11901
chanel classic flap bag grey patent
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11858
chanel quilted messenger bag black
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11857
chanel small quilted flap bag silver lambskin
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11856
chanel flap bag black new 2010
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11855
chanel half moon wallet on a chain black caviar
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11854
chanel quilted flap black new 2010
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11853
chanel 2.55 evening bag silver lambskin
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11852
chanel 2.55 reissue bag black lambskin with silver
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11850
chanel classic flap navy caviar with silver
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11849
chanel double bag white patent calfskin
http://www.86replicawatches.com/goods.php?id=11708

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1398-1.aspx