Housing Benefit, Council Tax

Mark Patrick Norris

May 11, 2012, 8:27:48 PM5/11/12
Where the Councils pay Housing Benefit, Council Tax to the JOBSEEKER as the
jobseeker he/she goes to his or her local Council Office to take a ticket
and a safe seat and waits for his or her number to be shown Jobseeker he/she
then proceed to the desk to be greeted by a civil servant is it housing
benefit and council tax you would like to CLAIM?.. Said the civil servant

Jobseeker said YES BOTH benefits.

Civil servant said we've had a very easy SOFTWARE upgrade without
shouldering the costs. This is when you surge forward and grow. I feel I am
surging forward and growing at a pace that I have never experienced before
said the civil servant as we can now offer you 4 benefits instead of two.

Jobseeker said what are these new benefits that you can offer me?

Civil servant said pension credits and job seekers allowance of Ł100 pw in
return you work for your well fair road sweep removing chewing gum removing
graffiti.

Jobseeker said anything else?

Civil servant said SHUT DOWN OF DWP shut down of all jobcentres shut down
of all providers shut down of all call centers SHUT DOWN SHUT DOWN SHUT
DOWN.

--

(\\__/)
(='.'=)