Re: I'm going destroy this group with lots of poofter porn

Jose Sanchez

Jul 22, 2012, 12:25:23 AM7/22/12
On 21 Jul 2012, Rot in Hell Evan Chandler <to...@asb-comm-logicx.com>
posted some news:2f6d9b29-448e-426c-a372-
bfae77...@q29g2000vby.googlegroups.com:

> I going take away the respect of rules of this group

Michael Jackson fans tried that too. Where are they now?

Rot in Hell Evan Chandler

Jul 22, 2012, 4:09:47 AM7/22/12

vigi...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2014, 7:47:15 AM10/4/14
On Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:25:23 AM UTC+1, Jose Sanchez wrote:
> On 21 Jul 2012, Rot in Hell Evan Chandler <to...@asb-comm-logicx.com>
>
> posted some news:2f6d9b29-448e-426c-a372-
>

> > I going take away the respect of rules of this group
>

> Michael Jackson fans tried that too. Where are they now?

Poofter porn eh!

Cool! If you have trouble finding the good stuff, let me know! LOL