Nighthawk was right!

Bill

Feb 24, 2012, 1:53:00 PM2/24/12
A4E in the news. Nighthawk complained about them long ago and events seem
to be proving him correct.

Bill

Niteawk

Nov 1, 2012, 12:53:30 AM11/1/12

"Bill" <co...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> A4E in the news. Nighthawk complained about them long ago and events seem
> to be proving him correct.
>
> Bill

Thanks Bill, A4e are not there to help or train people. The DWP and all JC
staff know about it, and the government who created this scam to waste tax
payers money are in on it as well, it is their cronies who profit from it.
The whole rotten system is designed to lead to a dead end. I defy anyone who
attended A4e or any provider to prove to me they were actually trained in a
real job related skill, or were actually placed in paid employment by A4e.
Or the JC and New Deal staff who are paid to provide the same service, then
we have Shaw Trust, Scout Enterprises and Olympian to name but a few. Its a
bit like hiring a tradesman to do a job, then paying 5 more tradesmen to sit
on their arses watching him scratch his head, and nothing gets done but all
the tradesmen get paid anyway. That is how the benefits system has been
operating for as long as I can remember.