stats

spuorg...@gowanhill.com

Dec 31, 2016, 5:33:55 AM12/31/16
I make it 36 (plus this and any following) posts this year and 62 'real' posts last year?

Do you think we could achieve 25 posts in the next 14 hours and arrest the decline?

So did anyone get anything nice for christmas? I think I've over-eaten on the stollen but that didn't stop me getting another one in the post-christmas reductions.

Owain

paul

Dec 31, 2016, 3:02:24 PM12/31/16
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:33 spuorg...@gowanhill.com wrote:

>I make it 36 (plus this and any following) posts this year and 62 'real' posts last year?
>
>Do you think we could achieve 25 posts in the next 14 hours and arrest the decline?
>
>So did anyone get anything nice for christmas?

Oh yes: some books, a book-marker, a couple of CDs, ditto DVDs, a
knitted woollen cardi-slip-over type top, some chocolates, a couple of
shirts, and an antique paper-weight.

> I think I've over-eaten on the stollen but that didn't stop me getting another one in the post-christmas reductions.

Good thinking; this year found M&S' to be far too sweet, but
Sainsbury's to be far better.

--
paul (C) © 2016 is mine

Lyn David Thomas

Jan 2, 2017, 3:56:02 AM1/2/17
Forunately in Cardiff we have Wally's - which really is an evil shop,
bought a lovely poppyseed and marzipan stollen there! I expect to be
moving in the next month or so, which means I may be quieter than ever
here!