For sale, lightbulb

spuorg...@gowanhill.com

Oct 18, 2016, 5:00:07 PM10/18/16
Not much used recently. Slight traces of dried ocelot dribble ... at least I think it's dried ocelot dribble ...

paul

Oct 19, 2016, 3:59:27 PM10/19/16
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:00:04 GMT, spuorg...@gowanhill.com wrote:

>Not much used recently. Slight traces of dried ocelot dribble ... at least I think it's dried ocelot dribble ...

UV?

--
paul (C) © 2016 is mine

spuorg...@gowanhill.com

Oct 21, 2016, 9:33:16 AM10/21/16
On Wednesday, 19 October 2016 20:59:27 UTC+1, paul wrote:
> >Not much used recently. Slight traces of dried ocelot dribble ... at
> >least I think it's dried ocelot dribble ...
> UV?

No, I think it's just an ordinary 40-watt.

Owain

paul

Oct 23, 2016, 4:14:20 AM10/23/16
Oh, can't find those any more, might be fairly old then ... but was
actually thinking of this :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1KwlxcefhE

spuorg...@gowanhill.com

Oct 27, 2016, 3:51:14 PM10/27/16
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 09:14:20 UTC+1, paul wrote:
> Oh, can't find those any more, might be fairly old then ... but was
> actually thinking of this :^)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1KwlxcefhE

Do you think she was conscious at the time?

Owain

paul

Oct 31, 2016, 2:05:09 PM10/31/16
<veg>

With clothes spattered too, one would've thought so, at least for the
purpose of the spoof itself; but there is an element of truth in the
clip (at least, going from one of those CSI tv series from which it's
drawn) in that simply wiping off with water so as to look presentable
comes nowhere near to eliminating all forensic traces ...