LONDON AREA - ALAN PAUL STRATFORD-JOHNS??????

John Whitley

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Anybody in the London area know the current whereabouts of Alan Paul
Stratford-Johns, son of former Z Cars actor Stratford Johns?????

Don't need personal contact, just re-assurance that he's still alive,
kicking, and wreaking havoc wherever he goes.

annspe...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2014, 2:22:12 AM8/15/14
Hi there I'm also on the hunt for Alan Stratford-johns we first met back in 1994 (ish) when him and then wife Beverly and there child whom I'm thinking was called saffron (?) in the mountains near velez malaga after a year or so they all returned t to west London (shepherds bush) like you I'm really wanting to catch up again after a 19 year silence found him on Facebook but looks like no activity for years. If you have found him please give him my email. ♡♥♡

dawnc...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2015, 2:22:49 AM4/6/15
Hi, I know where Alan is if you are still looking for him? Dawn

annspe...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2016, 9:27:30 PM2/5/16
Hi there my name is Ann and I was living with Alan (his wife Beverly and there little girl, I'm sure her name was Saffie or saffron, something like that anyway she was about 3 at the time) in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains near Malaga Spain around 20 odd years ago (shittttt how time flies eh???!)
Anyway I'd love to reach out to him again, see how his life is now, what he's up to and all that stuff!!
I've tried everything and never had any contact details anyway
My email is
annspe...@gmail.com
If you can pass it on reminding him who I am
I'd appreciate it big time
Also if you need to contact me yourself please just EMAIL me
Thanks for all your help💕 x