Everybody's Golf 2

Graeme Young

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
When is Everbody's Golf 2 out on PAL? I've heard that it's this Friday but
places like Gamesstreet still haven't got it on preorder yet.

Cheers.

Graeme.

Niaz Khan

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
Graeme Young wrote in message <3905...@news.jakinternet.co.uk>...

>When is Everbody's Golf 2 out on PAL? I've heard that it's this Friday but
>places like Gamesstreet still haven't got it on preorder yet.

Where's Ant & his release list when you need him??

Here's hoping the game is half as good as Mario Golf.

Niaz Khan
'getting old & still playing video games'

Steve Harcourt

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:38:04 +0100, "Graeme Young"
<graeme...@nospam.ecosse.net> wrote:

>When is Everbody's Golf 2 out on PAL? I've heard that it's this Friday but
>places like Gamesstreet still haven't got it on preorder yet.
>

>Cheers.
>
>Graeme.

This hacked me off too! (as you've probably read in a later
thread...)

Special reserve have got it for £16.99. (http://www.ukgames.co.uk) I
got a bit shafted by EB having it at £30, but even they've dropped
their price to £19.99 today.

--
Steve Harcourt

Remove 'nospam' from address when replying.

pedro

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
everybodys golf 2 was out pal yesterday- i have been playing the
american version for 2 months(hot shots golf 2) and am totally
hooked-i have beaten all the selectable characters except the
last one(gex the gecko!!)- best i got was sudden death after 18
and beaten on the fourth hole when after landing 1 inch from the
hole at a par 3 the bast*** got a hole in one!!! totally
addictive-totally brilliant. the american and pal versions will
reset back to the main menu using all four collar buttons and
start and select at the same time-dont know about the jap
version.

Dunedin397

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
I picked up Everybodys Golf on Friday for £17.99 at MVC, Game were doing it for
£18.99 for their cardholders.

Dunedin397

Steve Harcourt

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 15:56:02 GMT, jas...@hotmail.com (Ant) wrote:

>>>When is Everbody's Golf 2 out on PAL? I've heard that it's this Friday but
>>>places like Gamesstreet still haven't got it on preorder yet.
>>>

>EG2 is now at Gamesstreet for £11.99

Cheeky beggars! Oh well, c'est la vie... Still, I'm pleased I at
least got a refund off EB bringing the price down to £16.99...

Samiad

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Uh-oh. For this price I *need* a review to read quickly. Someone
recommended the first EG and said it was great but this version got
3/5 in a recent C&VG so I dunno...

--

Samiad (ICQ 2505359)
-------------------------

Homer

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <8eenfu$8l9er$1...@fu-berlin.de>, niaz...@hotmail.com (Niaz Khan)
wrote:

> Where's Ant & his release list when you need him??
>
> Here's hoping the game is half as good as Mario Golf.

But MG was just Everybodys Golf 1 with Mario characters.

Julie Brandon

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 15:56:02 GMT, Ant (jas...@hotmail.com) said:
>>>When is Everbody's Golf 2 out on PAL? I've heard that it's this Friday but
>>>places like Gamesstreet still haven't got it on preorder yet.
>>>
>EG2 is now at Gamesstreet for £11.99

Ooooo!

Is it any good, is it worth having?

--
Disclaimer: this post is just my insignificant mumblings, so don't believe
a word of it -- relax, and take it all with a pinch of salt. Any relevance

Niaz Khan

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Julie Brandon wrote in message ...

>Ooooo!
>
>Is it any good, is it worth having?

Calm down restrain !!

How many games do you have left to complete yet??

Oh the game should be good more on the mario touches I think.

Boggis

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <slrn8h382v...@merp.demon.co.uk>,
nos...@merp.demon.co.uk (Julie Brandon) wrote:
>>EG2 is now at Gamesstreet for Ł11.99

>Ooooo!
>
>Is it any good, is it worth having?

Apparently so. More golfers and courses than the first, which was
by a long shot (no pun intended!) the best golf game on PSX. For
just over a tenner (go through the /classicfm/index.jhtml link),
it's worth the plunge I reckon.

Boggis xxx

---http://www.cryst.BLINDFOLD.bbk.ac.uk/~bgalb01/BoggisHome.htm---
[Remove the blindfold to see my (crap) website]
[Currently playing: GT2, Rollcage Stage II, Micro Maniacs]
[Waiting to play: Colin McRae 2, Munch's Oddyssey (PS2)]

Boggis

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <memo.20000504...@homer.compulink.co.uk>,

ho...@SPRINGFIELD.cix.co.uk (Homer) wrote:

>> Here's hoping the game is half as good as Mario Golf.
>
>But MG was just Everybodys Golf 1 with Mario characters.

Yup, same team did them both. I only had a quick go on Mario
Golf, but was annoyed by the pause between pressing the button to
take the shot, and the swing actually happening. It was much
smoother in Everybody's from what I saw.

EG2 should be cracking.

Niaz Khan

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Ant wrote in message <3917a353....@news-east.usenetserver.com>...

>No idea, the first one was excellent though, go through the Classic FM
>link Boggis posted and you can get it for 10.39 :o)

wow !! also just noticed they have Vandal Hearts 2 ..yippie !!

Steve Harcourt

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
On 4 May 2000 16:07:59 GMT, nos...@merp.demon.co.uk (Julie Brandon)
wrote:

>>EG2 is now at Gamesstreet for Ł11.99
>
>Ooooo!
>
>Is it any good, is it worth having?

In a word - yes!

Very entertaining and most amusing. I'd be playing it more, but I
foolishly bought Rollcage Stage 2 the day after... :)

Julie Brandon

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
On Thu, 04 May 2000 19:04:52 GMT, Steve Harcourt (st...@nospamslackwagon.freeserve.co.uk) said:
>On 4 May 2000 16:07:59 GMT, nos...@merp.demon.co.uk (Julie Brandon)
>wrote:

>>>EG2 is now at Gamesstreet for £11.99

>>Ooooo!
>>
>>Is it any good, is it worth having?
>>

>In a word - yes!
>
>Very entertaining and most amusing. I'd be playing it more, but I
>foolishly bought Rollcage Stage 2 the day after... :)

Placed the order yesterday. *8-)

No will power, me.... *&-]

Ta-ra,
Julie.

Samiad

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
Make sure you tell us all what you think of it :-)

--

Samiad (ICQ 2505359)

Julie Brandon

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
On Sun, 07 May 2000 15:13:23 GMT, Samiad (sam....@KILL-ALL-SPAMvirgin.net) said:
>Make sure you tell us all what you think of it :-)

I will do, when (if) I get it...

...it's sitting on "Waiting for stocks from supplier" (or whatever it is
called) at the moment, just as "Rollcage Stage II" was for two weeks before
they told me that Rollcage wasn't available any more and dropped the order.