ECTS and Sony mugs :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99

What's the betting on me walking away with another load of Sony mugs
again :)

What's my chances Mr Jones's ;)

Plus we can have another look at Saboteur, Omnikron etc still in beta
state :)
--
Paul..

Account at Demon shut from 3rd May

Use mcl...@dellos.freeserve.co.uk from then on.

ICQ No: 105793

Chris Jones

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
In article <371a56b7...@news.demon.co.uk>,
mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:

> What's the betting on me walking away with another load of Sony mugs
> again :)
>
> What's my chances Mr Jones's ;)

Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs.... ;)

I've got to get better at blagging stuff....

--
Chris Jones

"Everybody who believes in psychokinesis, raise my right hand"

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
The other Day Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

>In article <371a56b7...@news.demon.co.uk>,
> mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
>
>> What's the betting on me walking away with another load of Sony mugs
>> again :)
>>
>> What's my chances Mr Jones's ;)
>
>Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs.... ;)

Untrue as you saw last year :)

>I've got to get better at blagging stuff....

This is very true as you saw last year :)

Chris Jones

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
In article <3718c76a...@news.demon.co.uk>,

mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
> >Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs....
;)

> Untrue as you saw last year :)

What, was I in a different place? ;)

> >I've got to get better at blagging stuff....
>
> This is very true as you saw last year :)

Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....

Graham Goring

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
In article <7f0t3h$59s$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Chris Jones
<chris...@ucl.ac.uk> writes

>In article <3718c76a...@news.demon.co.uk>,
> mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
>> >Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs....
>;)
>>
>> Untrue as you saw last year :)
>
>What, was I in a different place? ;)
>
>> >I've got to get better at blagging stuff....
>>
>> This is very true as you saw last year :)
>
>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....

And I got one too. I still use it to take my stuff to work in, very
handy indeed.

Graham Goring

--

/=====================================================================\
| If you'd like to see a game with the depth of gameplay of Elite and |

To reply please clean the VOMIT from my return address...

Jim M

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk> writes

>>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....
>
>And I got one too. I still use it to take my stuff to work in, very
>handy indeed.
>
>Graham Goring

I'll be quicker next time. And probably be less of a mug for just standing
there, looking at them, while the two lightningly-fast-swipers nabbed 'em both.
Tsk....

Maybe this year...

Jimbo
--
@ Derbyshire

Chris Jones

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
In article <371b7eb0...@news.demon.co.uk>,

{Jim$M}@brit-cit.demon.co.uk wrote:
> >>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....
> >
> >And I got one too. I still use it to take my stuff to work in, very
> >handy indeed.
> >
> >Graham Goring
>
> I'll be quicker next time. And probably be less of a mug for just standing
> there, looking at them, while the two lightningly-fast-swipers nabbed 'em
both.
> Tsk....

Heh, I haven't got the silver tongue (or should that be brown?) yet, but I can
grab a bag as fast as anyone ;)

Graham Goring

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
In article <371b7eb0...@news.demon.co.uk>, Jim M <}news{@brit-
cit.demon.co.uk> writes

>Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk> writes
>>>
>>>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....
>>
>>And I got one too. I still use it to take my stuff to work in, very
>>handy indeed.
>>
>>Graham Goring
>
>I'll be quicker next time. And probably be less of a mug for just standing
>there, looking at them, while the two lightningly-fast-swipers nabbed 'em both.
>Tsk....

I'll be taking a 2by4 with nails in it this year, no way I'm not getting
a Sony mug out of there.

Julie Brandon

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:04:37 GMT, Chris Jones did spake:

>> >I've got to get better at blagging stuff....
>>
>> This is very true as you saw last year :)
>
>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....

Isn't it about time we got discussions related to and encouraging
theft put in the charter as well; piracy & theft, same difference,
even if it's funny?

Ta-ra,
Julie (being really awkward *8-) )

--
Today's status information-
Death warmed up. Fed up. Bitch of a mood.

Iain Brown

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> I'll be taking a 2by4 with nails in it this year, no way I'm not getting
> a Sony mug out of there.

*Mental Note*
If approached to work the stand this year, refuse. Vehemently!
:).

Iain

--
----
Remove smtp to reply.

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
The other Day nos...@merp.demon.co.uk (Julie Brandon) wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 02:04:37 GMT, Chris Jones did spake:
>>>
>>> This is very true as you saw last year :)
>>
>>Hey, I got that ProjectX bag.... and... er... um....
>
>Isn't it about time we got discussions related to and encouraging
>theft put in the charter as well; piracy & theft, same difference,
>even if it's funny?
>
>Ta-ra,
> Julie (being really awkward *8-) )

Aha..swiping isn't the right word here..

What's meant is that the stand puts a load of these up to be taken by
the public but every sod grabs them before you get one..

No theft at all!!

Promise :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99

>> >And I got one too. I still use it to take my stuff to work in, very
>> >handy indeed.
>> >
>> >Graham Goring
>>
>> I'll be quicker next time. And probably be less of a mug for just standing
>> there, looking at them, while the two lightningly-fast-swipers nabbed 'em
>both.
>> Tsk....
>

>Heh, I haven't got the silver tongue (or should that be brown?) yet, but I can
>grab a bag as fast as anyone ;)

Look, you lads saw there was not a mug to be had and I used my rugged
good looks & charm to get another mug :)

Nowt to stop you lot trying it :)

Well, except Graham ;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> I'll be taking a 2by4 with nails in it this year, no way I'm not getting
>> a Sony mug out of there.
>
>*Mental Note*
>If approached to work the stand this year, refuse. Vehemently!
>:).
>
>Iain

God help you if you end up there...We will get you :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99

Btw, I will do the Freeserve page as I did with the Demon page last year
and do a ECTS report, fewer digital pics but higher res ones.

And a shock pic is already planned...oh yes indeed :)

Julie Brandon

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:59:31 GMT, Paul "Mclane" Irvine did spake:

>What's meant is that the stand puts a load of these up to be taken by
>the public but every sod grabs them before you get one..
>
>No theft at all!!
>
>Promise :)

Oh I know, but that's not all I heard that goes on though....

*;-)

Ta-ra,
Julie.

tazmanian

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:28:19 GMT, Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk>
wrote:

>In article <371a56b7...@news.demon.co.uk>,

> mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
>> What's the betting on me walking away with another load of Sony mugs
>> again :)
>> What's my chances Mr Jones's ;)

>Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs.... ;)

>I've got to get better at blagging stuff....

Okay how do you get into the ECTS? any way of getting tickets without
being in the buisness, I could quickly form a company :-)
when is it as well

Taz
Playstation Pages
http://www.manian.force9.co.uk

Graham Goring

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
In article <3717cfc9...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
<mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes

>Btw, I will do the Freeserve page as I did with the Demon page last year
>and do a ECTS report, fewer digital pics but higher res ones.
>
>And a shock pic is already planned...oh yes indeed :)

Are you gonna' put on a lime-green condom, photograph it and pretend
it's Jimbo? ;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
The other Day nos...@merp.demon.co.uk (Julie Brandon) wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:59:31 GMT, Paul "Mclane" Irvine did spake:
>>What's meant is that the stand puts a load of these up to be taken by
>>the public but every sod grabs them before you get one..
>>
>>No theft at all!!
>>
>>Promise :)
>
>Oh I know, but that's not all I heard that goes on though....
>
>*;-)

Ok fair cop, it was me that stole the whole Konami stand last year..

Twas a bugger to get past security but my coat was quite large...

So, Mrs Awkward of Hetherington, stop accusing the thread of being about
theft !!

Michael Bungey

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
In article <3714208...@news.force9.net>, tazmanian
<t...@see.reply.field.com> writes

Be a bit expensive... you could buy a game with the price they charge...
if it's only to get into ECTS
--
Michael Bungey

The Email address shown in headers *is* valid

Currently playing:

PSX: Xenogears (Square)

Music: Performance & Cocktails (Stereophonics)

ICQ no 16788727

Graham Goring

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
In article <3714208...@news.force9.net>, tazmanian
<t...@see.reply.field.com> writes
>On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:28:19 GMT, Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <371a56b7...@news.demon.co.uk>,
>> mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
>>> What's the betting on me walking away with another load of Sony mugs
>>> again :)
>>> What's my chances Mr Jones's ;)
>
>>Well, chances are you'll probably be walking around with a load of mugs.... ;)
>>I've got to get better at blagging stuff....
>
>Okay how do you get into the ECTS? any way of getting tickets without
>being in the buisness, I could quickly form a company :-)
>when is it as well

The easiest way to get in is to phone Sony and say "Yes, Mr Sony, I'd
love to don a huge Crash Bandicoot costume and be led around an
enclosed area where the temperature is something like a million
degree centigrade."

;)

Actually, anyone remember how utterly stifling and boiling the Sony
area got towards the afternoon at last years show? Blimey!

Stratford Hamilton

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99

Paul "Mclane" Irvine wrote in message <3716c3c...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>Ok fair cop, it was me that stole the whole Konami stand last year..

Do you know what I wondered where that had gone!

>Twas a bugger to get past security but my coat was quite large...

So I've heard.

>So, Mrs Awkward of Hetherington, stop accusing the thread of being about
>theft !!
>
> :)

Erm, Paul you just admitted to stealing the whole Konami stand, er
technically that's er theft.....

>--
>Paul..
>
>Account at Demon shut from 3rd May

Why's that ISP problems ? :)

Stratford.

Jimbo

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:37:37 +0100, Graham Goring
<gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <3717cfc9...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>
>>Btw, I will do the Freeserve page as I did with the Demon page last year
>>and do a ECTS report, fewer digital pics but higher res ones.
>>
>>And a shock pic is already planned...oh yes indeed :)
>
>Are you gonna' put on a lime-green condom, photograph it and pretend
>it's Jimbo? ;)

You spiteful beast. :-)

***********************************
Jim North
ji...@mrdo.demon.co.uk
***********************************

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the
Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost, in time, like tears
in the rain. Time to die."

WildKim

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:59:33 GMT, cyborgs mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk
(Paul "Mclane" Irvine) wrote:

>Btw, I will do the Freeserve page as I did with the Demon page last year
>and do a ECTS report, fewer digital pics but higher res ones.
>
>And a shock pic is already planned...oh yes indeed :)

This sounds ominous.....I hope it doesn't involve me :)

Kim

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99

Depends if you turn up ;)
--
Paul..

Account at Demon shut from 3rd May

Use mcl...@dellos.freeserve.co.uk from then on.

ICQ No: 105793

Graham Goring

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
In article <37181540...@news.demon.co.uk>, Jimbo
<ji...@mrdo.demon.co.uk> writes

>On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:37:37 +0100, Graham Goring
><gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>In article <3717cfc9...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
>><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>>Btw, I will do the Freeserve page as I did with the Demon page last year
>>>and do a ECTS report, fewer digital pics but higher res ones.
>>>
>>>And a shock pic is already planned...oh yes indeed :)
>>
>>Are you gonna' put on a lime-green condom, photograph it and pretend
>>it's Jimbo? ;)
>
>You spiteful beast. :-)

I just know I'm gonna' spend most of this years ECTS walking around
with a jam-rag stuck to my back... ;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
The other Day Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>I just know I'm gonna' spend most of this years ECTS walking around
>with a jam-rag stuck to my back... ;)
>
>Graham Goring

Competition time!!

insert a suitable comment for that very sight :)

Iain Brown

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >*Mental Note*
> >If approached to work the stand this year, refuse. Vehemently!
> >:).
> >
> >Iain
>
> God help you if you end up there...We will get you :)

That's the good thing about Sony stands, they're so big there's always
plenty of places to hide. :).

Iain Brown

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99

> Ok fair cop, it was me that stole the whole Konami stand last year..
>
> Twas a bugger to get past security but my coat was quite large...

You jest, but last year someone managed to swipe a coffin from the MediEvil
bar at the sony party.

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Ok fair cop, it was me that stole the whole Konami stand last year..
>>
>> Twas a bugger to get past security but my coat was quite large...
>
>You jest, but last year someone managed to swipe a coffin from the MediEvil
>bar at the sony party.
>
>Iain

That bloody Stuart Campbell I bet..Looks the dodgy sort ;)

Can't believe some plonker(s) knicked a coffin, the softie brigade are
getting weirder it seems :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

>> God help you if you end up there...We will get you :)
>
>That's the good thing about Sony stands, they're so big there's always
>plenty of places to hide. :).
>
>Iain

Well if you go, look out for a rugged (ha) 6ft+ bloke trying to get as
many freebies as humanly possible to carry from those sweet cherubs on
the counter.

Then HIDE...because somewhere either behind me or planning a sneak
attack will be the other UGVP members :)

Last year the Gremlin stand got done (and what a nice piccy) so this
year it could be your lot :)

Julie Brandon

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:53:01 GMT, Paul "Mclane" Irvine did spake:

>Can't believe some plonker(s) knicked a coffin, the softie brigade are
>getting weirder it seems :)

Beats a traffic cone I guess!

--
Today's status information-

Happy but thick; loosing repeatedly at scrabble, badly!

SpaceDog

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
whydya call yoursen McLANE man

--
He's our commander still Saint Space Dog

Paul "Mclane" Irvine wrote in message

<371f8725...@news.demon.co.uk>...

Jimbo

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:52:37 +0100, Graham Goring
<gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <37181540...@news.demon.co.uk>, Jimbo
><ji...@mrdo.demon.co.uk> writes
>>On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:37:37 +0100, Graham Goring
>><gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <3717cfc9...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
>>><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes

>>>Are you gonna' put on a lime-green condom, photograph it and pretend
>>>it's Jimbo? ;)
>>
>>You spiteful beast. :-)
>

>I just know I'm gonna' spend most of this years ECTS walking around
>with a jam-rag stuck to my back... ;)

That reminded me of that golden oldie.

Q : What animal has a C**T halfway up its back ??

A : A Police Horse.

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
The other Day "SpaceDog" <loo...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>whydya call yoursen McLANE man

Its a Diehard joke..wrong spelling on my part tho, should be McClane.
Big fan of the movies...

I have had 3 nick names, The Mole, Moleater and Mclane :)

Iain Brown

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99

> The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:
> >You jest, but last year someone managed to swipe a coffin from the
MediEvil
> >bar at the sony party.
> >
> >Iain
>
> That bloody Stuart Campbell I bet..Looks the dodgy sort ;)
>
> Can't believe some plonker(s) knicked a coffin, the softie brigade are
> getting weirder it seems :)

I wanted one of the eggs from the Alien Ressurection bar, but unfortunately
being on crutches meant that I couldn't carry much. My then-producer tried
to convince me to pretend to fall over to create a distraction.

This is what you get when you supply a load of 20-something blokes with
unlimited free alcohol.

Iain Brown

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99

> Well if you go, look out for a rugged (ha) 6ft+ bloke trying to get as
> many freebies as humanly possible to carry from those sweet cherubs on
> the counter.

Well OK, my challenge to you for this year is to blag a ticket to the sony
party, I reckon you could do it if you can convince them you're still a
retailer.

> Then HIDE...because somewhere either behind me or planning a sneak
> attack will be the other UGVP members :)
>
> Last year the Gremlin stand got done (and what a nice piccy) so this
> year it could be your lot :)

I saw that picture, and it was fairly disgusting. And so was what you did to
the Gremlin stand (I thank you). The only UGVPer to be afraid of seems to be
Graham, but then I've always had an irrational fear of 2 by 4's with nails
in.

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Well if you go, look out for a rugged (ha) 6ft+ bloke trying to get as
>> many freebies as humanly possible to carry from those sweet cherubs on
>> the counter.
>
>Well OK, my challenge to you for this year is to blag a ticket to the sony
>party, I reckon you could do it if you can convince them you're still a
>retailer.

Done!!! That one will be an easy task....

>> Last year the Gremlin stand got done (and what a nice piccy) so this
>> year it could be your lot :)
>
>I saw that picture, and it was fairly disgusting. And so was what you did to
>the Gremlin stand (I thank you). The only UGVPer to be afraid of seems to be
>Graham, but then I've always had an irrational fear of 2 by 4's with nails
>in.

Ha....I think the group would beg that myself and Jimbo are the ones to
be very afraid of...

It could well be Cryo or the Big N that get that UGVP touch, similar to
a make over by the Changing Rooms lot but not as disgusting :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>I wanted one of the eggs from the Alien Ressurection bar, but unfortunately
>being on crutches meant that I couldn't carry much. My then-producer tried
>to convince me to pretend to fall over to create a distraction.

Damn, I miss all the good parties :)

Had we made it there I think 'most' of the eggs would have gone :)

>This is what you get when you supply a load of 20-something blokes with
>unlimited free alcohol.
>
>Iain

Damn, I miss all the good parties :)) (Over 30's catered for???)

Chris Jones

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
In article <371f9300...@news.demon.co.uk>,

mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
> It could well be Cryo or the Big N that get that UGVP touch, similar to
> a make over by the Changing Rooms lot but not as disgusting :)

Condoms on the joysticks is always a good one.... or a few "get your free
game at the <insert victim here> stand with this flyer" leaflets left lying
around...

Let's get the suggestions rolling in :)

--
Chris Jones

"Everybody who believes in psychokinesis, raise my right hand"

Graham Goring

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
In article <371f9300...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
<mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes

>It could well be Cryo or the Big N that get that UGVP touch, similar to
>a make over by the Changing Rooms lot but not as disgusting :)

Ooh! Make it Cryo, please! They're so shite it's just not true.

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
wrote:

>In article <371f9300...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine

><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>It could well be Cryo or the Big N that get that UGVP touch, similar to
>>a make over by the Changing Rooms lot but not as disgusting :)
>
>Ooh! Make it Cryo, please! They're so shite it's just not true.
>
>Graham Goring

You don't think I chose that name at random do you?

;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
The other Day Chris Jones <chris...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

>In article <371f9300...@news.demon.co.uk>,

> mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk wrote:
>> It could well be Cryo or the Big N that get that UGVP touch, similar to
>> a make over by the Changing Rooms lot but not as disgusting :)
>

>Condoms on the joysticks is always a good one.... or a few "get your free
>game at the <insert victim here> stand with this flyer" leaflets left lying
>around...
>
>Let's get the suggestions rolling in :)

I think condoms on joysticks might be a bit tame for UGVP, although we
could expand on the idea ;)

Stratford Hamilton

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99

Paul "Mclane" Irvine wrote in message <37215216...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>I think condoms on joysticks might be a bit tame for UGVP, although we
>could expand on the idea ;)
>--
>Paul..

Nope to messy......

And I'm not carrying them.

Iain Brown

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99

> Damn, I miss all the good parties :)) (Over 30's catered for???)

It depends, what kind of special needs do you have? :).

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
The other Day "Stratford Hamilton"
<Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> wrote:

<sfx> sloooosh slooooosh....SPLASH!!!!

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> Damn, I miss all the good parties :)) (Over 30's catered for???)
>
>It depends, what kind of special needs do you have? :).
>
>Iain

Cheeky git. What like a blanket for my legs or somewhere to store the
walking frame?

I request Beer and the Sony nymphets... Any probs there ?

Graham Goring

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
In article <371fc646...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
<mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes

>The other Day "Stratford Hamilton"
><Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Paul "Mclane" Irvine wrote in message <37215216...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>>>
>>>I think condoms on joysticks might be a bit tame for UGVP, although we
>>>could expand on the idea ;)
>>>--
>>>Paul..
>
>>Nope to messy......
>>
>>And I'm not carrying them.
>>
><sfx> sloooosh slooooosh....SPLASH!!!!

Gross! LOL!

Stratford Hamilton

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Graham Goring wrote in message
<9BjeHeA9...@duketastrophy.demon.co.uk>...

>In article <371fc646...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>>
>><sfx> sloooosh slooooosh....SPLASH!!!!
>
>Gross! LOL!
>
>Graham Goring

Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
them..........

Stratford Hamilton

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Paul "Mclane" Irvine wrote in message <3720c6a0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:
>

>I request Beer and the Sony nymphets... Any probs there ?
>--
>Paul..

Beer ???, you drink beer, I don't think so.........

You collapse on beer now that's telling the truth. :)

Graham Goring

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
In article <924684397.16755.0...@news.demon.co.uk>,
Stratford Hamilton <Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> writes

>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>them..........

That's very generous of you Stratters. Hey, everyone! Stratford's
volunteered to carry 'em.

What a lovely change of heart. ;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
The other Day "Stratford Hamilton"
<Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Graham Goring wrote in message
><9BjeHeA9...@duketastrophy.demon.co.uk>...
>>In article <371fc646...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
>><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>>>
>>><sfx> sloooosh slooooosh....SPLASH!!!!
>>
>>Gross! LOL!
>>
>>Graham Goring
>>
>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>them..........

No way, if we don't keep our eye's on him the bast will drink em :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
The other Day "Stratford Hamilton"
<Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Eventually yes....I'm going to get in training for that night tho :)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
The other Day "Iain Brown" <Iain_...@smtp.scee.sony.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Cheeky git. What like a blanket for my legs or somewhere to store the
>> walking frame?
>

>That was the general gist, yeah. :)

Bast!!

>> I request Beer and the Sony nymphets... Any probs there ?
>

>Nope.
>
>Well apart from the women bit.
>
>Iain

Oh well...I suppose they will have to do ;)

Iain Brown

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Paul "Mclane" Irvine <mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Cheeky git. What like a blanket for my legs or somewhere to store the
> walking frame?

That was the general gist, yeah. :)

> I request Beer and the Sony nymphets... Any probs there ?

Nope.

Well apart from the women bit.

Iain

Jimbo

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:50:21 +0100, Graham Goring
<gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>>them..........
>

>That's very generous of you Stratters. Hey, everyone! Stratford's
>volunteered to carry 'em.

If thats the case, I suggest we adopt a "Wet & Messy" theme for this
years show.

Now can anyone get hold of a supply of Colostomy Bags and Ex-Lax ?
:-)

Stratford Hamilton

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Graham Goring wrote in message ...

>In article <924684397.16755.0...@news.demon.co.uk>,
>Stratford Hamilton <Stra...@cuthbertkingsley.demon.co.uk> writes
>>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>>them..........
>
>That's very generous of you Stratters. Hey, everyone! Stratford's
>volunteered to carry 'em.
>
>What a lovely change of heart. ;)
>
>Graham Goring

Nope sorry I was thinking about another idea me and Paul had of how to
smuggle them in without Graha ***cough** I mean the volunteer knowing :)

Me change of heart, never...........well maybe on Saturday ;)

Graham Goring

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
In article <372109a8...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
<mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes

>>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>>them..........
>>
>No way, if we don't keep our eye's on him the bast will drink em :)

Mmmm, chunky style milkshakes... ;)

Paul Mclane Irvine

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
wrote:

>In article <372109a8...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine

><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>>Hang on a minute, iv'e just had an idea for a volunteer to carry
>>>them..........
>>>
>>No way, if we don't keep our eye's on him the bast will drink em :)
>
>Mmmm, chunky style milkshakes... ;)
>
>Graham Goring

Chunky??

I always thought you were a w**ker, seems not ;)

Graham Goring

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
In article <371fe785...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine

<mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>The other Day Graham Goring <gra...@dukeVOMITtastrophy.demon.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <372109a8...@news.demon.co.uk>, Paul "Mclane" Irvine
>><mcl...@dellos.demon.co.uk> writes
>>>>
>>>No way, if we don't keep our eye's on him the bast will drink em :)
>>
>>Mmmm, chunky style milkshakes... ;)
>>
>>Graham Goring
>
>Chunky??

Yes, it's testicular cancer that'll do it, every time. ;)