What do I get from the following

Niaz Khan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Alright so far as I am sure most of you know I have only Saga Frontier 2 to
play. Front Mission 3 has been sent back & a replacement expected according
to the shipping department this week ??

EB Cheapie's
Ape Escape - £10
Ready to Rumble - £12
Wu Tang - £12

or what other's

--
Niaz Khan
'getting old & still playing video games'

Niaz Khan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Ant wrote in message <390ea2a6....@news-east.usenetserver.com>...
>>Ape Escape - £10
>Excellent game, bargain. Buy it.

Got It !! & passed on the others.

Paul Donovan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00

"Niaz Khan" <niaz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> EB Cheapie's
> Ape Escape - £10
> Ready to Rumble - £12
> Wu Tang - £12
>
> or what other's

None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
major title to be sold at the new price point ).

:-)

Paul

Niaz Khan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Paul Donovan wrote in message
<95615104...@cerberus.camb.scee.sony.co.uk>...

>None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
>major title to be sold at the new price point ).

But you would say that, I have not played the first but will most definitely
have a look at the sequel.

Honky

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00

> None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
> major title to be sold at the new price point ).

What about Rollcage 2? That was £19.99 on release, wasn't it?

Matt

Niaz Khan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
Honky wrote in message <38FDCC78...@mindless.comm>...

>> None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
>> major title to be sold at the new price point ).
>
>What about Rollcage 2? That was £19.99 on release, wasn't it?

and if you buy any ps game from a certain web site they are all £19.99

Len Pearce

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
> Paul Donovan wrote in message
> <95615104...@cerberus.camb.scee.sony.co.uk>...

> >None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
> >major title to be sold at the new price point ).

Is it really being released on Good Friday?

Len.

Paul Donovan

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00

"Len Pearce" <l.j.p...@rl.ac.uk> wrote in message

Yep. April 21st. You shouldn't be able to walk past a shop that sells games
without seeing it this weekend - it's getting promoted heavily over Easter
(or so I've been told). There's a demo and a nice review in the OPSM that
came out this week.

Paul

Graham Goring

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
In article <95615104...@cerberus.camb.scee.sony.co.uk>, Paul
Donovan <pa...@scee.sony.co.uk> writes

>None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
>major title to be sold at the new price point ).

You're saying that Colony Wars 3 wasn't a pretty major title? ;)

Graham Goring

--

[ The Retrospec Games Remake Page -------- www.retrospec.co.uk ]
[ My Web Page ------------------ www.duketastrophy.demon.co.uk ]

"Scythe and black shroud for sale due to change of job."

John Hartridge

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
Why not - all the shops are open.

--
John Hartridge
john.ha...@ffei.co.uk

Vincenzo Morra

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
"GG" == "Graham Goring" writes:

GG> In article <95615104...@cerberus.camb.scee.sony.co.uk>, Paul
GG> Donovan <pa...@scee.sony.co.uk> writes
GG> >None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
GG> >major title to be sold at the new price point ).
GG>
GG> You're saying that Colony Wars 3 wasn't a pretty major title? ;)

Considering the price I truly believe that Colony Wars is great value
for money.

Regards

--
Vincenzo Morra
vmo...@morres.demon.co.uk

Tim Miller

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Paul Donovan wrote:

> None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first

> major title to be sold at the new price point ).

Apart from Rollcage 2?

Tim (tm)
--
Tim Miller
t...@poyningsclose.freeserve.co.uk

Tim Miller

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Honky wrote:

> > None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the first
> > major title to be sold at the new price point ).
>

> What about Rollcage 2? That was £19.99 on release, wasn't it?

Pants, I was beaten to it.

Paul Donovan

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

"Tim Miller" <t...@poyningsclose.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Paul Donovan wrote:
>
> > None of them! MediEvil 2 comes out on Friday for £19.99 ( it's the
first
> > major title to be sold at the new price point ).
>
> Apart from Rollcage 2?

Yeah, yeah, so I forgot a couple... :-) Can't blame me for hyping my own
product....

Paul