PWG 16112019

Nils Tanner

Nov 16, 2019, 2:02:57 AM11/16/19
No plans? But weekend?

My plans:

Luigis Mansion 3 - On floor 8 now, and I'm planning to do a couple
more.
Pokemon Shield - Started this yesterday, might put some hours into it.
Phantasy Star II - Just because I've never really played a PS game and
thought I should.
Persona 5 - Maybe if I find some extra gaming time

deKay

Nov 16, 2019, 3:09:39 PM11/16/19
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 16 Nov
uk.games.video.nintendo, yawatina tan reek esk Nils Tanner
<nta...@datacomm.ch> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
I remember this group.

Toby Newman

Nov 18, 2019, 10:08:09 AM11/18/19
Still subbed!

--
-Toby

Tim Miller

Oct 19, 2022, 6:53:05 AM10/19/22
On 18 Nov 2019 15:00, Toby Newman wrote:

>> I remember this group.
>
> Still subbed!

And now?

Tim (tm)