Gamecube Problem

Amanda

Jun 26, 2006, 11:13:58 AM6/26/06

I have a white gamecube, I bought it when the white gamecube came out last
year.

The problem I have (it's difficult to explain) is when I load Super smash or
Bomberman up on my gamecube and it has more than one controller plugged in,
on the main menu it's as if someone is keeping the control stick pushed down
so on the screen it keeps scrolling down; say if the menu is new game, load
game, options and quit, it will automatically scroll through these and just
keep doing it until I unplug the controllers. It doesn't do this everytime I
play it.

It doesn't happen on MarioKart though with four controllers plugged in.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? What can I do to fix it? Is
it the games, gamecube or the controllers?

thanks

GoEasyImNoExpert@GoEasyImNoExpert

Jun 26, 2006, 4:12:47 PM6/26/06

"Amanda" <r...@r.com> wrote in message

Sounds as if one of the sticks has been pushed while the console was turned
on. Makes that 3d stick off centre...

If not then try to determine which pad is faulty, I've had 3rd party pads do
this.

Sorry can't help any more.

Sir Chewbury Gubbins

Jun 27, 2006, 2:30:33 PM6/27/06
Amanda wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? What can I do to fix it? Is
> it the games, gamecube or the controllers?

It's the devil. The devil is in your evil gamecube and only by accepting
Jesus Christ as your own personal saviour can you be free of him.

Or it may be that one of the controllers has a dodgy joystick and is
miscalibrating at boot time.

So, the devil or broken joystick - it's up to you. I don't think Jesus
does joysticks though.

Choobs

--
Sir Chewbury Gubbins