Recommendation for game for the bird

emma...@yahoo.com

Jul 10, 2006, 10:48:17 AM7/10/06
Any recommendations for games I could play on the 'cube with my GF?
Somehow I think cooperative games or fun and easy-to-pick-up
multiplayer games are the best option.

Any ideas? TA!

[ste parker]

Jul 10, 2006, 10:51:43 AM7/10/06

Does she actually have any interest in games? If not, you've more or
less no chance regardless of game/how it's played.

--
"Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural
disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of

Zomoniac

Jul 10, 2006, 10:54:24 AM7/10/06

Super Monkey Ball all the way.

--
http://myspace.com/zomoniac
http://myspace.com/blinduk

emma...@yahoo.com

Jul 10, 2006, 11:01:31 AM7/10/06

> Does she actually have any interest in games? If not, you've more or
> less no chance regardless of game/how it's played.

Yes, she asks whether I want to play a game all the time - so it's
actually her initiative. However, beside racing games and fighting
games I don't have much in the way of multiplayer goodness. I'm looking
for something which is not too difficult to learn.. I don't want to win
all the time to spoil the fun :-)

erics

Jul 10, 2006, 11:36:28 AM7/10/06

<emma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"Recommendation for game for the bird" - for a minute there I thought you
had a very clever parrot!

Chris F

Jul 10, 2006, 11:39:26 AM7/10/06
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:54:24 +0100, Zomoniac
<the_pro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 2006-07-10 15:48:17 +0100, emma...@yahoo.com said:
>
>> Any recommendations for games I could play on the 'cube with my GF?
>> Somehow I think cooperative games or fun and easy-to-pick-up
>> multiplayer games are the best option.
>>
>> Any ideas? TA!
>
>Super Monkey Ball all the way.

yup, seconded.

also donkey konga, my girlfriend loves it.
--

gamertag: Chrisflynnuk
http://live.xbox.com/member/Chrisflynnuk

Angus Looney

Jul 10, 2006, 4:32:35 PM7/10/06
Mario Party X?

adsci

Jul 13, 2006, 6:25:16 AM7/13/06
my girl was a no games player before she became my gf and now she plays:

Paper Mario 2 (no Multiplayer though)
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Party
Mario Smash Football

i personally think all mario titles are potential gf-games since they
usually dont include real violence, are easy to learn, have a nice story
AND usually do have CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE characters.

i think that every girlfriend could be a gamer but its hard to break
this "adults dont play games, games are for nerds and gaming isnt
fly"-hull most girls have.

i think humans who dont game (computerbased or not) are just fucking up
their brain, fun and life.

Toby Newman

Jul 14, 2006, 4:48:40 AM7/14/06

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, or Zelda 4-swords?

--
-Toby, who...
field to circumvent my email filters.

AMO

Jul 14, 2006, 3:08:22 PM7/14/06
<emma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Super Monkey Ball
Warioware Inc

Not really co-operative though, but lots of fun.

AMO