Importing gameshark code files into Visual boy advance emulator(VBA)

Squall

Dec 17, 2003, 12:49:49 PM12/17/03
For anyone who have the VBA emulator please tell me how to import gameshark
code files.

Bulgarian_Pokemon_Master

Feb 12, 2004, 5:50:19 PM2/12/04
You must click on the Cheats menu,then select Cheat list.
There are some buttons for importing Cheats,Codes,Codebreakers and Gameshark codes.Type the
Gameshark code and that's it.But...there is a little problem:how to enable the code,because I couldn't.
Well,see if u can.
If u found some info,send me an e-mail:
ufo_s...@yahoo.com

gangste...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 9:42:47 PM6/15/18
On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 at 5:49:49 PM UTC, Squall wrote:
> For anyone who have the VBA emulator please tell me how to import gameshark
> code files.

Im reading this 20 years later