What IS out tommorow ?

~ Steve ~

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
As above, does anybody know for sure what is released tommorow then ?

As nobody seems to know.

If you work in a games shop, what did you get in to sell tommorow then ???

Ive got a half day, and do not want to waste my time going into town to find
nothing
good is released. (after I check game street to make sure I can not get it
for 24quid first..)

James Wicks

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Definitely out tomorrow (As stated by a number of people already, Sorry for
doubting you all) are WWF Attitude, HOTD2 and Hydro Thunder, not too sure
about anything else at the moment. Should know shortly.

James
http://www.dc-uk.org.uk

David Gouge

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Have a geek at www.shop4games.co.uk I have found them great for dreamcast
and other stuff.

dave

~ Steve ~ <st...@internetuser.free-online.co.uk.REMOVE> wrote in message

Phil Lucas

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Try adding Speed Devils to that list as well !!!!
David Gouge <dgo...@clara.net> wrote in message