Sega Pants Fishing

Scott Walker

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Hi

I got this home tonight and well.........was very disappointed!!
I read all the reviews about how it was a fishing game but don't let that
put you off as its fun......I don't agree, its repetitive and pretty boring.

I'm sorry if I've upset or offended you, if you like the game that's fine
I'm glad someone does.

Thank God for 10 day no quibble exchange!!!

Scott

Chris Lam

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
i played the jap version back in june last year.
it's fun for a few hours. what gets me is that
it's pretty much RANDOM as to what size fish
you catch especially in the Palace lake

Scott Walker <wal...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message

David Gilmour

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Chris,

I intend to buy the japanese version with rod from some usa website store for
$45
inc rod/shipping. Can you recall if the japanese version has got a lot of
japanese text in the game? Is it playable or should I get a USA version ?

thnx in advance for your help.

Hubcaps

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
No Jap required to play the Jap version. When you get further in to the
tournaments instead of all your fish counting to your final tally it's your
best 5 or so. All the speech is in "Engrish".

"David Gilmour" <DavidGi...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message