Sega Extreme Sports?

TerraMan

Oct 26, 2000, 8:03:53 AM10/26/00
How come there`s no fuzz about this game in this group?
Haven`t anybody of you bought it yet? It`s great, and without doubt my
favourite game for the mo`.

I recommend the every one of you purchase this game, as it`s really good,
and puts the the main focus of the game on an area that every developer
should: FUN!

-TerraMan
www.terraman.com <----At last, my new site is up...The circle is
complete..MUHAHAHAH!

dave.mcmillan

Oct 26, 2000, 3:36:36 PM10/26/00
I agree, It's brilliant and in no way deserves the harsh treatment it's
received from certain Magazines.I suppose it's due to the fact that their
are so many AAA titles flying about at the moment.

I don't suppose many people have bought it, what with it being released
on the same day as F355.

TerraMan <whal...@privat.cybercity.no> wrote in message

Julian

Oct 26, 2000, 3:49:44 PM10/26/00
I didn't even know it had been released yet!!!!

"dave.mcmillan" <dave.m...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Paul Vigay

Oct 27, 2000, 8:38:05 AM10/27/00
On 26 Oct, Julian <jul...@wave2k.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I didn't even know it had been released yet!!!!

It's released today I believe.

There was a demo on the last issue of UK ODCM mag, and I thought the graphics
on the Ski Slalam were excellent. It looked a really good game - but I
couldn't manage to select the other sports on the demo. :-(

--
Paul Vigay __\\|//__ RISC OS Programming,
(` o-o ') Internet Consultancy

Do you have anything worth living for?

Derek Jolly

Oct 27, 2000, 8:57:55 AM10/27/00
spam...@vigay.com (Paul Vigay), in message
<4a140bf78...@argonet.co.uk>, wrote

>There was a demo on the last issue of UK ODCM mag, and I thought the
>graphics on the Ski Slalam were excellent. It looked a really good game
>- but I couldn't manage to select the other sports on the demo. :-(

They follow on from each other. After you complete the skiing you need
to run to the hang glider and take off on that. I couldn't get the
hang of the hang glider at all.
--
* Derek Jolly (derek...@xsage.com) (Remove the 'x' for e-mail) *
* For 50/60Hz PSX Action Replay switch codes and some Speccy stuff *

Paul Vigay

Oct 27, 2000, 10:03:36 AM10/27/00
On 27 Oct, Derek Jolly <derek...@xsage.com> wrote:

> They follow on from each other. After you complete the skiing you need to
> run to the hang glider and take off on that. I couldn't get the hang of
> the hang glider at all.

Aha. That will explain it. I never did manage to complete the snow board
course before giving up. :-(

--
Paul Vigay __\\|//__ RISC OS Programming,
(` o-o ') Internet Consultancy
http://www.vigay.com -----ooO-(_)-Ooo---------& Web Design----
(replace spamtrap with paul to reply by email)

For the outward appearance does not seem to make sense.

dave.mcmillan

Oct 27, 2000, 2:42:15 PM10/27/00
It was released on the 20th actually.