rayman 2?

mail

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

I heard a rumour, that Rayman 2 has been put back a week?

Is this true?

I was really looking forward to playing this at the weekend ;-(

Mike

cd...@admin.cam.ac.uk

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
I've just had a phone call from SimplyGames saying I should be receiving
Rayman2 this weekend as they are now in stock.

Replying to...

mail

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Excellent News

Thanks

Mike

<cd...@admin.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message

Kirby

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Rayman 2 is out tommorow

Kirby

OneLegWanker

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
No its out !!!! Got mine Ealry Today from Gameplay !!!! and yes its
koolllll !!!!

"mail" <ma...@heritagesys.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Chris M

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
im thiinking of ordering it, can you tell me what its like and if its good,
i cant find any reviews of it on the net!!

chris
ChrisM...@ChrisMarshall.co.uk

<cd...@admin.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
> I've just had a phone call from SimplyGames saying I should be receiving
> Rayman2 this weekend as they are now in stock.
>
> Replying to...

ChrisWi

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:31:27 GMT, "Chris M" <chr...@cableinet.co.uk>
wrote:

>im thiinking of ordering it, can you tell me what its like and if its good,
>i cant find any reviews of it on the net!!

Lush graphics, quality music (cute, yet somehow funky). It's quite
funny too. Buy it!

Chris

www.digidol.freeserve.co.uk
icq #61174480

Kilik

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Buy it now ! Definitely in my top three DC games (with Soul Calibur and
Virtua Striker 2).

ChrisWi <chr...@claramailDELETETHIS.com> a écrit dans le message :
38d3aaa3...@news.freeserve.net...