This week

Dave

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Well then.......whats out this weekend then mateys????????

Dave

KMX Retro

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Pen Pen Tricelon
Marvel vs Capcom
Snow Surfers

KMx.

Dave <d...@stones.com> wrote in message

Derek Jolly

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
In the harsh, fetid plains of uk.games.video.dreamcast, a voice was faintly
heard. That voice was KMX Retro's and this is what was said.

>Pen Pen Tricelon
>Marvel vs Capcom
>Snow Surfers

Oh well. That's fine. I need to save some money anyway. :)
--
* Derek Jolly (jol...@xsagetetra.com) (Remove the 'x' for e-mail) *
* PAL->NTSC AR codes etc.: http://members2.easyspace.com/rivet *

Oliver Haslam

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
UEFA Striker on Friday I believe.

Off to get that one. Been waiting for a footy game..

--
Oliver Haslam

Email : oliver...@btinternet.com
ICQ : 10530819
ICQ Pager : 1053...@pager.mirabilis.com

KMX Retro <kurt...@kurtmolko.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Pen Pen Tricelon
> Marvel vs Capcom
> Snow Surfers

Wamphyri

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
UEFA Striker in the UK is due out on the 26/11

Check out www.last-aerie.co.uk for an upto date UK release schedule.

Cheers

J.

M Smith

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
> UEFA Striker in the UK is due out on the 26/11

Hmmm, I saw UEFA Striker DC for sale in Blockbuster last Saturday....hmm.

Wamphyri From

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
You wouldn't happen to know which blockbuster would you???

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:35:21 -0000, "M Smith" <mat...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

>> UEFA Striker in the UK is due out on the 26/11
>
>Hmmm, I saw UEFA Striker DC for sale in Blockbuster last Saturday....hmm.

"Is all that we see or seem,
But a dream within a dream"
E.A.P

www.last-aerie.co.uk

~ Steve ~

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
Urgh, not a good selection then.

Marvel V s Capcom was OK on import, but to bloody hard near the end, Snow
Surfers is
fun, its not really a well thought out release, and Pen Pen just sucks for
some reason.

Dave

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
Where the bloody hell is Speed Devils then???????

Dave

fgra...@my-deja.com

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
In article <80clmu$2qik$1...@quince.news.easynet.net>,

"Dave" <d...@stones.com> wrote:
> Where the bloody hell is Speed Devils then???????
>
> Dave

Well, I bought it some time ago now - errr... last Saturday, actually.
Seems like an eternity since I had a weekend..

It's definitly out and is a good game. Not brill, but worthwhile

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

KMX Retro

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
OK, Release list update...

This Friday sees Pen Pen (definite)
Snow Surfers (definite)
and Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing (probable)

Marvel vs Capcom is out on the 26th November. UEFA Striker is also out on
November 26th.

KMx.

~ Steve ~

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Bit early to ask, but what is "meant" to be out this week ?

KMX Retro

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Psychic Force 2012 and F1 World Grand Prix...

KMx.

~ Steve ~ <st...@internetuser.free-online.co.uk.REMOVE> wrote in message

Dave

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Should have had Suzuki last week.....but Sega sent the French versions to
this country, and the uk ones to France!!!!!! or so I was informed by
Gameplay...... Nice one Sega.......

Dave

KMX Retro wrote in message
<942696025.14531.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

KMX Retro

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
I had Suzuki on Friday. In English. I think Gameplay are pulling your
strings, mate...

KMx.

Dave <d...@stones.com> wrote in message

Dave

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
i think your right m8........my local dixons also has it in stock..........

Dave

KMX Retro wrote in message

<942788395.13207.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

KMX Retro

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
It's a shame it's such a bad game though...Speed Devils still ROCKS!!

Yeehah