Virtua Striker Release

rafe

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Can anyone confirm or deny if Virtua Striker is coming out on friday?

I'm thinking of people working/managing game stores here as I know they get
the games in the week before.#

cheers

GJ Lucken

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
It was on all the gamepod's I saw today up in oxford street. Graphics look
nice didn't play it tho. Saw some guy in the CEX playing it, the game went
to a penalty shoot out and I've never seen so many goals go in the net
(hardly realistic) it was like Germany all over again.

rafe <flip...@beer.com> wrote in message

npp

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
according to games trade paper MCV virtual striker 2000.1 and revolt are
being released on friday 21 Jan 2000

np

PeteC

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Gamestreet have already shipped my order :) for £23.99 too double :) :)

Neil Randall

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Yep.

Got me stock in today, (Wed).

BinaryBoss

Game Swap UK

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
For the latest on New Releases go to our site
http://www.gameswapuk.fsnet.co.uk/

rafe

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
thanks a lot
Neil Randall <Binar...@themail.co.uk> wrote in message

Colin Mac

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
*** You've got the happy99 virus ** it's being attached to all your posts.

Please get one of the available virus killers and get shot of it!

Regards,

Colin

rafe

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
cheers - will do

Colin Mac <coli...@nospam.ecosse.net> wrote in message

Philippe Barkat

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
Just got it today in Paris
Superb but pretty challenging

phil

rafe

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
can you tell me which scanner you used to determine this as mine dont detect
anything (antiviral toolkit pro and McCaffery)

cheers