CHU CHU Rocket Release

Douglas Mason

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
can someone please tell me the release date for Chu Chu Rocket

nab

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:33:33 +0100, "Douglas Mason"
<dougla...@mail.com> wrote:

>can someone please tell me the release date for Chu Chu Rocket

Officially it's tomorrow. Though people have been getting their free
copies through the post all week. Along with the retailers giving it
away in the stores. You have signed up for your free copy at
Dreamarena...... haven''t you?

nab

Kevin Fairhurst

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 16:50:38 GMT, nab (cja...@nospeulite.hotmail.com) wrote:

> Officially it's tomorrow. Though people have been getting their free
> copies through the post all week. Along with the retailers giving it
> away in the stores.

Does that mean Ican go into Game in Wigan and get more free copies??

Kev

--
Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

methodman

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
you can trade em in for cash st cex
i got £12 ea.
JoeBloggs <JoeB...@NOSPAMdreamcast.worldonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> But would you really want to go to the Wigan branch? They have to be the
> most unfriendly, unhelpful bunch of merchant bankers I've ever met.
> Mind you the EB in St. Helens isn't much better. How small is that store?
>
> --

> Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Kevin Fairhurst

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:24:19 +0100, JoeBloggs (JoeB...@NOSPAMdreamcast.worldonline.co.uk) wrote:
> But would you really want to go to the Wigan branch? They have to be the
> most unfriendly, unhelpful bunch of merchant bankers I've ever met.

Most definitely! I went in there and said "Are there any restrictions to
the 'lowest price guarantee'?" and they said "Nope, none whatsoever" ...

So, I said "So you'll price-match gamestreet.co.uk and other online
retailers?" and the reply was "no"

So much for "no restrictions" the stupid beggars!

> Mind you the EB in St. Helens isn't much better. How small is that store?

Dunno - never been!