Soldier Of Fortune

hazy

Sep 13, 2001, 8:05:14 PM9/13/01
I was in Game the other day asking about SoF and the assistant bod
said the reason there weren't any around was because a few weeks ago
they got the first batch in but there was no age rating on the
packaging so they had to all be sent back.
It should be re-released later today...

Hazy

Tim Miller

Sep 14, 2001, 4:44:09 AM9/14/01
"hazy" <ha...@thebackdoor.com> wrote in message
It was in all the big shops I saw yesterday. But I'm not bothered any more,
I should have my own copy soon ...

Tim (tm)

Iain Noble

Sep 14, 2001, 5:43:07 AM9/14/01
Tim Miller <t...@economic-truth.co.uk> wrote in message

> It was in all the big shops I saw yesterday. But I'm not bothered any
more,
> I should have my own copy soon ...
>
> Tim (tm)

Your cheque arrived today. The game will be in the post tomorrow.

Rgds,

Iain Noble

Tim Miller

Sep 14, 2001, 5:45:39 AM9/14/01
"Iain Noble" <inobl...@YOUKNOWWHATTODOcs.com> wrote in message

> Tim Miller <t...@economic-truth.co.uk> wrote in message
> > It was in all the big shops I saw yesterday. But I'm not bothered any
> more,
> > I should have my own copy soon ...
> >
> Your cheque arrived today. The game will be in the post tomorrow.

Oooh. That's what you call service.

Slightly disturbed that first class post's that slow though. Isn't that
three days? Or maybe just two.

Tim (tm)

Iain Noble

Sep 14, 2001, 6:07:21 AM9/14/01
Tim Miller <t...@economic-truth.co.uk> wrote in message

It arrived this morning. What more can I say? The game will be in the post
tomorrow.

Rgds,

Iain Noble

Tim Miller

Sep 14, 2001, 6:18:44 AM9/14/01

> It arrived this morning. What more can I say?

Oh, oh, I wasn't meaning to be accusatory. I'm quite aware the post might
be crap. I believe you far more than I'd believe them!

Tim (tm)