New Releases

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

matt.boliver

未读,
2001年6月28日 11:17:012001/6/28
收件人
Hi,

Just been to HMV at Picadilly Circus and they have an
almost full selection of games some at £9.99.

But did you also know that they have got:

Coaster Works
Carrier and
Spiderman

I have been waiting for so long to get Coaster Works.

Matt

--
Posted from 194.129.126.226 by way of protactinium.btinternet.com [194.73.73.176]

Stuart

未读,
2001年6月28日 11:29:052001/6/28
收件人
>Just been to HMV at Picadilly Circus and they have an
>almost full selection of games some at £9.99.
>
>But did you also know that they have got:
>
>Coaster Works
>Carrier and
>Spiderman
>
>I have been waiting for so long to get Coaster Works.

On hearing this news my wallet has started to cower behind the telephone on
my desk. Lets shop!!!

neal73

未读,
2001年6月28日 11:50:452001/6/28
收件人
methinks some serious damage on the cc is needed.

"Stuart" <stuart_t...@mothail.com> wrote in message

Stuart

未读,
2001年6月28日 11:59:352001/6/28
收件人
> > >Just been to HMV at Picadilly Circus and they have an
> > >almost full selection of games some at £9.99.
> > >
> > >But did you also know that they have got:
> > >
> > >Coaster Works
> > >Carrier and
> > >Spiderman
> > >
> > >I have been waiting for so long to get Coaster Works.
> >
> > On hearing this news my wallet has started to cower behind the telephone
> on
> > my desk. Lets shop!!!
>
> methinks some serious damage on the cc is needed.

There is no avoiding it - I walk past this shop twice a day on my travels to
and from work. If I could only find my wallet...

RubIsco

未读,
2001年6月28日 12:31:422001/6/28
收件人

> >Just been to HMV at Picadilly Circus and they have an
> >almost full selection of games some at £9.99.

Grrr, just phoned up, PSO is still 39.99 :(

0 个新帖子