Out Today

Madest

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
4 Wheel Thunder was out aswell (my local independent had 2 copies) but
aparently it was withdrawn around 15mins after it went on sale due to wrong
barcodes on the game boxes and will be re-released next Friday.

Danny Avery <dan...@moose.co.uk> wrote in message
> Bust-A-Move 4
> MDK 2
> Zombie Revenge
> Evolution
>
> Game have stock of Zombie Revenge, EB told me that it wasn't out today
> and the release date had slipped again!
>
> Danny
>
> (Watford, Herts)

Danny Avery

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00

Paul Vigay

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
In article <3940f0c3...@news.moose.co.uk>,

Danny Avery <dan...@moose.co.uk> wrote:
> Bust-A-Move 4
> MDK 2
> Zombie Revenge
> Evolution

MDK2 was out last Friday as EB in Portsmouth (Hampshire) had it in stock last
weekend - but I'd bought RE:CV and didn't have any money left! :-(

--
Paul Vigay __\\|//__ RISC OS Programming,
(` o-o ') Internet Consultancy

At once. You will not hesitate, you will not consider, you will not lie.

Danny Avery

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:34:35 +0100, "Madest" <whs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>4 Wheel Thunder was out aswell (my local independent had 2 copies) but
>aparently it was withdrawn around 15mins after it went on sale due to wrong
>barcodes on the game boxes and will be re-released next Friday.

Hehehe, typical Sega!!!!!
Any idea what happened when you brought one? Wrong price?

DVDfever Dom

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00

dan...@moose.co.uk (Danny Avery) writes:
>Bust-A-Move 4
>MDK 2
>Zombie Revenge
>Evolution
>
>Game have stock of Zombie Revenge, EB told me that it wasn't out today
>and the release date had slipped again!

I've got one for sale if anyone wants it half-price! (ie. 20quid)

d...@DVDfever.co.uk Read my DVD Importing article! What DVD, June 2000
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk
/* 276 DVDs, 143 laserdiscs, 61 games, 27 videos, 14 cinema films, CDs & news
/* romper stomper, blast from the past, hard target, deep blue sea
/* Reviews + ONdigital, DVD, widescreen VHS lists & release schedules online