What games were released today 25th August?

Mark Nevett [cyr4x]

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Hi All,

I believe that Plasma Sword and Sydney 2000 were released.

--

Mark Nevett

The Official Dreamcast Magazine
http://www.dreamcastmag.co.uk/

Jas Singh

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
No !

Plasma Sword, Virtua Althlete and Mag Force Racing

JAS

"Mark Nevett [cyr4x]" <ma...@nevettm.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Mark Nevett [cyr4x]

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Are you sure about Virtua Athlete?, I saw several copies of Sydney 2000 on
the shelves in EB.

Jas Singh <jas...@jasdev.co.uk> wrote in message

Games-Machine

Aug 25, 2000, 7:54:17 PM8/25/00
Virtua athelte is out , saw it in HMV, EB and virgin megastore

"Mark Nevett [cyr4x]" <ma...@nevettm.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

KmxTra

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
Plasma Sword, MagForce Racing and Virtua Athlete 2k were DEFINITELY released
yesterday.
Sydney 2000 is coming out on Wednesday 30th August.

The "copies" of Sydney 2000 that you saw in EB have BIG stickers on saying
"Preorder Now" and "Released 30th August" - If they don't, they're supposed
to.
--
KMx Retro (kmxr...@dcguide.co.uk)
Staff Writer,