Soldier of Fortune

PeterSL

Aug 17, 2001, 7:23:52 AM8/17/01
Hello,

Is Soldier of Fortune actually out today? Stuck at work in the City I am near
absolutely no shops that sell Dreamcast games (except Dixons but they don't have
any new stock) and am gagging to know.

Ta,

Pete

The man that is tired of gaming is tired of life.

PSO:
Xtown, lv100 HUmar
Wuxster, RAmar

CurtiS

Aug 17, 2001, 7:40:39 AM8/17/01
pal version was released only days ago,us version last month.

"PeterSL" <nos...@newsranger.com> skrev i melding

PeterSL

Aug 17, 2001, 8:55:26 AM8/17/01
In article <Xo7f7.8933$em.2...@juliett.dax.net>, CurtiS says...

>pal version was released only days ago,us version last month.
>

>"PeterSL" <nos...@newsranger.com> skrev i melding
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is Soldier of Fortune actually out today? Stuck at work in the City I am
>near
>> absolutely no shops that sell Dreamcast games (except Dixons but they
>don't have
>> any new stock) and am gagging to know.
>>
>> Ta,
>>
>> Pete

I thought it was supposed to be out today but I sent my wife scouring the
streets of Cambridge at lunch-time and she reported back no luck. Maybe all the
desperate DC owned hoovered up the whole blummin' lot.

Simon Devey

Aug 17, 2001, 3:00:00 PM8/17/01
PeterSL wrote in message <2v8f7.4636$2u.4...@www.newsranger.com>...

>In article <Xo7f7.8933$em.2...@juliett.dax.net>, CurtiS says...
>>
>>pal version was released only days ago,us version last month.
>>

>>"PeterSL" <nos...@newsranger.com> skrev i >I thought it was supposed to be

out today but I sent my wife scouring the
>streets of Cambridge at lunch-time and she reported back no luck. Maybe all
the
>desperate DC owned hoovered up the whole blummin' lot.

The muppets didn't print the BBFC cert on the inlays, and so it has had to
didn't buy it yesterday when I saw it at Gamestation, but I'm a buy it from
Game/EB sorta person.

That way, if a game is crap, straight back it goes under their ten day
policy.

Simon

Simon Devey

Aug 17, 2001, 3:06:15 PM8/17/01
PeterSL wrote in message <2v8f7.4636$2u.4...@www.newsranger.com>...
>In article <Xo7f7.8933$em.2...@juliett.dax.net>, CurtiS says...
>>
>>pal version was released only days ago,us version last month.
>>

>>"PeterSL" <nos...@newsranger.com> skrev i >I thought it was supposed to be

out today but I sent my wife scouring the
>streets of Cambridge at lunch-time and she reported back no luck. Maybe all
the
>desperate DC owned hoovered up the whole blummin' lot.

The muppets didn't print the BBFC cert on the inlays, and so it has had to

Jambo81

Aug 18, 2001, 12:14:14 AM8/18/01

"Simon Devey" <si...@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message

Couldn't Sega just issue stickers to put on the cases or something? Seems a
bit of a waste of time and money to me.

Jambo81

Simon Devey

Aug 18, 2001, 6:11:32 AM8/18/01
Jambo81 wrote in message <9lkq1i$3dc$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>"Simon Devey" <si...@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
>> PeterSL wrote in message <2v8f7.4636$2u.4...@www.newsranger.com>...
>> >In article <Xo7f7.8933$em.2...@juliett.dax.net>, CurtiS says...

[SNIP]

>from
>> Game/EB sorta person.
>>
>> That way, if a game is crap, straight back it goes under their ten day
>> policy.
>>
>> Simon
>>

>Couldn't Sega just issue stickers to put on the cases or something? Seems a
>bit of a waste of time and money to me.
>

>Jambo81

My local EB even told me that they have their own 18+ stickers, but weren't
allowed to stick them on the copies they had, so back they went.

Simon