new releases this week?

Heritage Systems

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Is anything released this week?

I heard that Jimmy whites it "apparently" this week.

Mike

James Shawe

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Shadowman is meant to be coming out by some people but I don't think so

GJ Lucken

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Well that just about sums up my opinion on Sega's bloody awful software
support!

Wheres the Big X-mas title?

Oh Look, there it is.

Its Jimmy Whites Whirlwind Snooker. Doh!

I suppose its not just Sega, this Christmas have been very short on decent
games, I play Mario Golf on the Gameboy more often than I touch my DC.

James Shawe <ed...@tesco.net> wrote in message

Robin

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Marvel v Capcom and Fighting Force 2 are out now. Jimmy White Snooker
has been delayed until 7 January. I guess M v C or FF2 will have to be
the big Xmas offerings this time around...

Robin

In article <83su12$e5s$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.