Bangai-O!

Alex Townsend

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Anyone know when this is out?

--
HAPPY GAMING!!

Currently Playing: Virtua Tennis, Ecco DOTF, Sega GT and DOA2
Most Wanted: Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, MSR and Ferrari 355
Most Under-rated: Red Dog
Recently done: Rayman 2, RE C:V and Powerstone

Stuart Campbell

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
According to CTW, the latest of its many and various official release dates
was October 13, ie last Friday. But it's not in any shops I've seen.

Alex Townsend <lyla...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Alex Townsend

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
OK thanks.

I was asking as I've bought it from Gameswire.com and it still says "ono"
which means ordered from supplier.

Just hoping that they weren't mugging me.

--
Alex Townsend.

HAPPY GAMING!!

Currently Playing: Virtua Tennis, Ecco DOTF, Ferrari 355 and DOA2
Most Wanted: Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, MSR and LeMans 24

Most Under-rated: Red Dog
Recently done: Rayman 2, RE C:V and Powerstone

Stuart Campbell <ap...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

Mark J Turner

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
In article <8shtg0$98v$1...@lure.pipex.net>,

Alex Townsend <lyla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>OK thanks.
>
>I was asking as I've bought it from Gameswire.com and it still says "ono"
>which means ordered from supplier.
>
>Just hoping that they weren't mugging me.

Hmm, same here - they actually took the money on Friday as well. Still isn't
here though.

Alex Townsend

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Seriously?

Better check my account then....... hold on....... bastards!!!! They've
taken my money too and yet, I have no copy of Bangai-O.

Has anyone used them before?

Are me and Mark going to get mugged?

Tune in next week for the thrilling conclusion of "Muggings On The Net!"

--
Alex Townsend.

HAPPY GAMING!!

Currently Playing: Virtua Tennis, Ecco DOTF, Ferrari 355 and DOA2
Most Wanted: Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, MSR and LeMans 24
Most Under-rated: Red Dog
Recently done: Rayman 2, RE C:V and Powerstone

Mark J Turner <mar...@cartman.cam.uk.internal> wrote in message

Alex Townsend

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
It's OK, just called them and they said it should be shipped to us before
Friday!!!!

We're not being mugged Mark!

I can't wait to play this.

--
Alex Townsend.

HAPPY GAMING!!

Currently Playing: Virtua Tennis, Ecco DOTF, Ferrari 355 and DOA2
Most Wanted: Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, MSR and LeMans 24
Most Under-rated: Red Dog
Recently done: Rayman 2, RE C:V and Powerstone

Alex Townsend <lyla...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Lee

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
I saw it in the shops last Friday, was in my local Jakarta

Lee

"Alex Townsend" <lyla...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

David Balson

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
The latest release schedule from Virgin/Interplay had the game listed as
Friday 20th.
But of course you'd know this had you visited my site. Some shops have
broken the street date but it will be out properly next friday.

Alex Townsend <lyla...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Anyone know when this is out?
>

> --
> HAPPY GAMING!!
>
> Currently Playing: Virtua Tennis, Ecco DOTF, Sega GT and DOA2
> Most Wanted: Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, MSR and Ferrari 355

Abdul Rokib

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
get the jap version from www.anotherworld.co.uk for only £29.99

Chun Ho Lau

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
Just got mine last night from www.gameplay.com - its pretty good....so far!

Chun Ho Lau

"Abdul Rokib" <ab...@rokib.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> get the jap version from www.anotherworld.co.uk for only Ł29.99

Derek Jolly

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
le...@corbomite.freeserve.co.uk (Lee), in message
<8si1t3$nhn$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>, wrote

>I saw it in the shops last Friday, was in my local Jakarta

Bugger! There was no sign of it around here.
Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm skint until next week.
--
* Derek Jolly (derek...@xsage.com) (Remove the 'x' for e-mail) *
* For 50/60Hz PSX Action Replay switch codes and some Speccy stuff *