Res Evil Nemesis & Dino Crisis

FishyFish

Dec 21, 2000, 4:46:48 PM12/21/00
Noticed these in HMV tonight although I didn't think they were
officially released until tomorrow.

I thought that these were going to be released at a cheaper price
point? HMV had Res Evil 3 for £34.99 and Dino Crisis for £39.99. Is
this overpriced, or is it just the 'merkins that got the cheap deal?

Fishy.
--
http://www.btinternet.com/~fishyfish/
This posting was supervised by the Interplanetary Humane Society...

Martin Cross

Dec 21, 2000, 4:47:15 PM12/21/00
HMV also had toy racer today. They often sell me dvds early too, i got
gladiator and the matrix prior to their official dates.

Weird

Not sure about the prices, but trust me RE3 is worth any cash if you never
played it.

S - T - A - R - S
"FishyFish" <N.Fis...@BTInternet.NOSPAMTHANKS.com> wrote in message

maz

Dec 22, 2000, 2:27:50 PM12/22/00
Martin Cross <mar...@newstead4.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> HMV also had toy racer today. They often sell me dvds early too, i got
> gladiator and the matrix prior to their official dates.
>
> Weird
>
> Not sure about the prices, but trust me RE3 is worth any cash if you never
> played it.

RE:CV is far better though, and if you had to choose between the two Ł34.99
is a bit of a rip off when for Ł5 extra you can get a far better game.

As far as I'm concerned RE3 is the worst in the Resident Evil series.

Martin Cross

Dec 22, 2000, 4:08:06 PM12/22/00
Oh god CV is miles better, Nemesis is the weaklink but its still a good damn
laugh

Martin
"maz" <maz...@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Martin Cross <mar...@newstead4.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> > HMV also had toy racer today. They often sell me dvds early too, i got
> > gladiator and the matrix prior to their official dates.
> >
> > Weird
> >
> > Not sure about the prices, but trust me RE3 is worth any cash if you
never
> > played it.
> >

> RE:CV is far better though, and if you had to choose between the two

£34.99